Quick question - Quick answer

Is that all? Well, I mean, I guess it's reason enough in principle, lol.
No. I heard you get access to the dressing room or something. I guess you gain membership in their discord. If they ever use voice chat.

Uhhh... you get a little team icon by your name. Something about team points. Which I'm not sure what they do. I guess it just makes your team seem like you guys are the most dedicated on the server. I'm sure some of the other people got the specifics on what a team does for you.

What are the benefits of being in a team?

Dressing room and Point of Disaster (PoD, episode 4 quest).
Other then that, there is team chat, but might as well just use guild cards and simple mail to meet people. You also get a team icon in lobby.
All this stuff needs to be unlocked by the team leader using team points (TP), which are obtainable by donating junk weapons. (9*=1 TP, 10*=10TP, 11*=50TP, 12*=100TP)

EDIT: Dressing room is like 1000TP I think, PoD 1500TP.

Is that all? Well, I mean, I guess it's reason enough in principle, lol.
  • Two unlockable quests: Point of Disaster (only quest with Shambertin, fastest quest to get to Shambertin/Kondrieu), and Robot's Reckoning. These can only be played by parties whose members' teams all have them unlocked.
  • Dressing Room: allow you to modify your appearance like hair style/color, costumes. Cannot change your proportions.
  • Team Flag: everyone in the team will have a small icon/picture (the team flag) next to their names in the lobby, can be customized.
  • Membership limits: doesn't do much unless you have a lot of players who want to join the team; default team is 10 players maximum, can expand to 20, 40, 70, 100.
  • Union Guard: purchasable shield that displays your team flag on it in game.
  • Commander Blade: purchasable Saber that was supposed to boost teammate's ATA in a game, but doesn't work AFAIK. May be fixed one day. Only the team owner can use the saber.
  • Team Point "Coupons": a way to convert team points into item form for transferring and trading.
That's all I remember. Purchasing any of them costs team points, which you get by donating junk rare weapons to the team. The donated weapons gets deleted and the team gets points for them.

What are the benefits of being in a team?
If you're online at the time that most of the team is online you have 100% chance to play games without sitting in lobby by yourself. You never been in a guild in any game before???

My RAmarl is Purplenum; I'm also wanting to level a FOmarl, and (maybe to a lesser extent) HUcaseal. I don't mind trading, but it would be nice to have some complementary section IDs. I had been thinking Redria for FOmarl and...Skyly? Whitill? for HUcaseal? Or maybe I'm completely off, that's cool too.

I'd pick an id that is strong in Episodes 1 & 2 for FOmarl, cause she is BESTFO there.
Redria Skyly and Whitill are all GREAT ^^

Maybe im drop RR (or PD), but cant get (dark falz defeat after move Forcing town. quest name : Lost Hell Pallasch) @Matt
about time 10/25 UTC 00:30~?

Last edited:
[10-24-2016, 19:39:12] Red Ring (01022700,00000900,12000000) has dropped for user 42002179 (Contary) in party lost h palla.
Yes, you found one, don't know when I'll be able to get on to give it to you though.

It it just me or do rappies tend to drop mats more frequently than other enemies? Also, along the same lines, if material drops are truly random, would it be better to farm something like.. max attack on normal for the fastest material hunting?

What difficulty do gold phonton weapons start to drop on BB? Is it hard ruins like DC?

What is a good treshold to aim for in terms of DEX on a RAcaseal's MAG?

It it just me or do rappies tend to drop mats more frequently than other enemies? Also, along the same lines, if material drops are truly random, would it be better to farm something like.. max attack on normal for the fastest material hunting?
Not sure about hunting, but if you hit a retreating Rappy they always drop an item. The only exception might be if there's a big party with PSO2 drops on, but I'm not sure about that. Either way, you're practically guaranteed an item if you hit one while it's running away.

What difficulty do gold phonton weapons start to drop on BB? Is it hard ruins like DC?
Yellow ones appear at the end of Very Hard, and I think they drop pretty consistently in Ultimate, but I can't verify that yet.

Also two Kamui gets boosted even if it's actually a dagger.

Back