Quick question - Quick answer

haha damn! I've only seen 2 and i've had a good look around the place. I'll do another sweep I guess. Honestly, I thought the game awarded them based on how many items you've picked up. Might just be some rough translation confusing me.

I do have Yamato, I should experiment more with it I guess. the one-on-one weapons seem like a bust for solo due to recovery frames and mobs flanking, but i could just be doing it wrong.

Double sabers are pretty underrated!

I also learned in the discord channel that I should use Vjaya's special, which I think will make the mission a breeze when I play it tonight. I have basically ignored special moves up until now lol

I'm going to assume you mean Angel's Wing, which is only obtainable from the Heart of Angel item, which comes from the Item Ticket quest and one of the season rappies, so it's an event item basically. You'll need to buy it from someone, but mag cells are relatively cheap at 3 to 5 Photon Drops.

If you mean Pian, same deal, need the Heart of Pian mag cell which is event only I believe.

I'm going to assume you mean Angel's Wing, which is only obtainable from the Heart of Angel item, which comes from the Item Ticket quest and one of the season rappies, so it's an event item basically. You'll need to buy it from someone, but mag cells are relatively cheap at 3 to 5 Photon Drops.

If you mean Pian, same deal, need the Heart of Pian mag cell which is event only I believe.
Does this server run holiday events?
In addition to what Matt posted this is helpful resource: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/basic-mag-information.1497/
Thanks so much for that :)

Yeah we run holiday events, specifically:

- Valentine's (February)
- Easter (April)
- Summer (June)
- Anniversary (August)
- Halloween (October)
- Christmas (December)

Which have their own unique events alongside the appropriate lobby/rappies.

If I complete all of the One Person Story Mode quests for EP1, then only will I be able to replay completed ones?

If I complete all of the One Person Story Mode quests for EP1, then only will I be able to replay completed ones?
If you complete all of the One Person Story Mode quests in a difficulty, they all unlock for you to replay as many times as you want in that difficulty.

Sanity check please. I'm not sure if Magatama is glitched or I just don't know how to use it properly.

I'm trying to raise a 5/150/45/0 Nidra using primarily a Whitill RAmar.

Lv5 - 10 antidotes - evolve to Kalki w/ Estlla
Lv10 - feed antidotes until Lv35 - evolve into Mitra w/ Pilla
Lv35 - feed antiparalysis until 50 - evolve into Kaitabha w/ Twins, switch to antidote until DEX = 45
Then, alternate Monomate and Sol Atomizers to until POW = 49, give to VBRW male FO to evolve into 5/50/45/0 Nidra.

Am I wrong here? Magatama is telling me (without fail) that after switching to a Whitill FOnewm @ 99, it will evolve into a Marica at level 100.

Sanity check please. I'm not sure if Magatama is glitched or I just don't know how to use it properly.

I'm trying to raise a 5/150/45/0 Nidra using primarily a Whitill RAmar.

Lv5 - 10 antidotes - evolve to Kalki w/ Estlla
Lv10 - feed antidotes until Lv35 - evolve into Mitra w/ Pilla
Lv35 - feed antiparalysis until 50 - evolve into Kaitabha w/ Twins, switch to antidote until DEX = 45
Then, alternate Monomate and Sol Atomizers to until POW = 49, give to VBRW male FO to evolve into 5/50/45/0 Nidra.

Am I wrong here? Magatama is telling me (without fail) that after switching to a Whitill FOnewm @ 99, it will evolve into a Marica at level 100.

It seems perfectly fine to me. Sometimes the mag farmer I use is buggy when you keep the same character to feed a mag through several evolutions (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.), maybe that one suffers the same issue?

Last edited:
"Item Present" in Episode 2. You can find it under Shop in Normal Mode (not One Person).

Hi guys

Not a "suggestion" here, just asking out of curiosity - has anyone looked at the Unit++/Unit-- issue lately? The fix for the last several years has just been to take out the +/- modifiers, making me forget about them totally until I get back on my DC or Gamecube, haha. But from a technical standpoint, there's been so much progress with other bugfixes that I'm wondering if there's more understanding on what went wrong with that whole thing. Just wondering.

Gotten a couple different answers for this--does V501 boos Hell by any amount?

Also, wondering why it shows up in my bank as V501++ sometimes?

Gotten a couple different answers for this--does V501 boos Hell by any amount?

Also, wondering why it shows up in my bank as V501++ sometimes?

V501 boosts Hell (and some other specials: freeze, confuse and paralyze) by 1.5x.

V502 is the same as V501 except it boosts Hell by 2x.

Back