Question Regarding Approaching Server Admins ~ Shyguy

Whero

Guildcard
So I want to know exactly what is the best method of approaching the server Gods here at Ephinea. I'm worried about someone logging onto my account (not unsure but anways...;) ) I just want to know if there is any method. For example should I make a post, should I make an email, should I go on discord, should I PM an Admin. I just want an admin here who knows what they're doing to contact, for example, does a moderator have the ability to upload backup data. Sorry I've been having a few hectic days, and I heard from the grapevine someone lost their data and didn't back it up. (Has this ever happened?) It would be easier if I was a moderator, (one day ;)) . This is all hypothetical and I hope someone out there can relate to the many admins and moderators on this great place but that I don't want to make a big rush to the door, even though everything right now is okay. Should I make a file ingame. Can we make tickets in game? Is this a possible option? I can only play on a computer on weekdays because I got kicked outa my house recently. Is there some way I can approach a Moderator without them thinking I'm an idiot. Mew wanna party, not rock em sox em, just want people to feel comfortable with their Data and the hardness it takes to admit you screwed up and lost your lvl 45. Thanks! :D

Also, this server is very important to me, so I'm persivararing to get back online and get up to ULTIIME! Runs back to cage -->

DM a moderator on discord they can check login records if you're not sure, just provide your GC#. As far as uploading backup data, admins only have that ability but they wont do it period. You're responsible for your account, characters, etc save for their being a tremendous data loss or hack attack. Due to the possibility of save tampering though you cannot upload character data to ephinea, its strictly for personal backup to which you can upload to your own private server should you choose to host one.

Last edited:
So I want to know exactly what is the best method of approaching the server Gods here at Ephinea. I'm worried about someone logging onto my account (not unsure but anways...;) ) I just want to know if there is any method. For example should I make a post, should I make an email, should I go on discord, should I PM an Admin. I just want an admin here who knows what they're doing to contact, for example, does a moderator have the ability to upload backup data. Sorry I've been having a few hectic days, and I heard from the grapevine someone lost their data and didn't back it up. (Has this ever happened?) It would be easier if I was a moderator, (one day ;)) . This is all hypothetical and I hope someone out there can relate to the many admins and moderators on this great place but that I don't want to make a big rush to the door, even though everything right now is okay. Should I make a file ingame. Can we make tickets in game? Is this a possible option? I can only play on a computer on weekdays because I got kicked outa my house recently. Is there some way I can approach a Moderator without them thinking I'm an idiot. Mew wanna party, not rock em sox em, just want people to feel comfortable with their Data and the hardness it takes to admit you screwed up and lost your lvl 45. Thanks! :D

Also, this server is very important to me, so I'm persivararing to get back online and get up to ULTIIME! Runs back to cage -->
"Mew wanna party." Nya~? Mew is always lurking nearby, so she's often quite easilly accessible~! Even during daylight hours, a sliver of light can be seen from inside her kitty coffin from a tablet or her phone! >=3! The only thing mew can suggest to quell your worried heart is to simply change your login password whenever you feel the need creep up on you? BUT, your mew also highly suggests you create a hard copy cheat sheet somewhere in a notebook of your constant passwords! Can't tell you HOW many players have come crying to the server gods asking for their 'lost password' credentials. And thankfully No, there are few if ANY cases where someone here has "LOST" their data Server side! Soda-samas runs a pretty damn tight ship here....This ISN'T SCHTHACK!!! And for the record, there's no stringent protocol or Military grade S.O.P in consulting the server gods, luv. No cows tongue, no chicken feet, no Blood sacrifices....though mew has ashamedly been known to be caught with a simple Box and string held up with a stick! You'll be Fiiiiiiine~! <3

Would make more sense to approach through forums rather than Discord - I will admit that a lot of the time I ignore Discord DMs because I'm busy and then I forget about it (PS: Never send a message that is "Can I ask a question?" I will immediately hit ignore on that). Forums are better for this as things like conversations or even just a subforum list provide a much better "to do list" or "to be actioned list" that is easier to go through.

In regards to losing data, this is simply not possible because the server handles all personal account and character data, not the user, so I'm not so sure where you "heard" that.

Back