Quest/Challenge - Everyone's Barbecue (Prize: 5PD)

DRM.EXE

Sega Fan who has a potato for a PC
Reading Direction: Left to Right
1.png2.png

I also recommend the Ephinea Cooking Thread on Off-Topic if you like this idea of creative food for PSO, this voting/liking system isn't that good, but for testing purposes it would be just fun.
WARNING/RULE: If you put a food or drink in real life that has stuff that kids and teens can't consume, please put a +18 warning in the beginning of the post.
I hope this won't bring trouble, good luck for all the hunters that know how to cook.

If anyone for some reason asks, this is all by me, if this post is deleted, it's because it wasn't following some rule, sorry if that happens, I'm not that much of a forum user.
I’m 7.exe and AO.exe and see ya some day Hunters :D

https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cinnamon-apple-cake

Falz Phantasy Apple Cake!

Follow the recipe as described in the link above, but swap out those normal apples for apples fresh from the dreams of a sleeping intergalactic monster!

Visit Falz’s nap room and sneak about. Careful not to wake him! Collect some apples from his dreamscape and make your escape.

The resulting cake will be devilishly moist, and rumour has it that your RR drop rate might be buffed!

I'd love to see the recipe for Canabin Corn Dogs.

Not only does it sound unappealing, but it also sounds impossible to eat... you know... because... Canabins are made out of metal.

Not only does it sound unappealing, but it also sounds impossible to eat... you know... because... Canabins are made out of metal.
Doesn't just have to be humans that enjoy this. Androids gotta eat...maybe

Merissa A fruit smoothie
This floppy living fungus is a lot like cordyceps mushrooms, in that they appear alien. Blend em with various fruits to add a mild nutty flavor to give a mild mental energy boost to your day. Also known as retaride. As a plus the various fruits you can find in the desert from all the cati go great with this. Just be careful about any poisonous fruits of the desert.

This drink goes great with oven roasted Zu. And I recommend spatchcocking that bird when you cook it btw. Reduces the cooking time by quite a lot. Though nothing says Yearly feast like a zu with the family so the extra cooking time might be worth it. Stuffing the bird does take forever though. Not sure how to lower that cooking time.

Yowie back ribs!

Slow roasted through hours of low MST divine punishment, carve your own rack of fall-off-the-bone ribs from one of the free roam yowies available in the crater side room. Bottles of Astark breath, and satellite lizard breath, are available as optional seasoning if you prefer a bit more kick to your meat!

(Posting another just for more attention. This seems fun…)

Fried Belra Arms could solve world hunger, eat one adn they just grow right back

Dorphon Tongue is a delicacy and likely to be the priciest item on the food menu.

Seasoning the tongue with onion and other spices before boiling provides a good base to which a Madeira sauce and mushrooms are added. Served with almonds, cheese and prunes, although many other items have been paired with it successfully.

As added trivia, there is a tradition to leave Dorphon Tongue on the menu even if the dish is discontinued by the restaurant. The lines are simply crossed out and it remains on the menu as a testament to whichever chef the restaurant has recently lost due to overzealously pursuing this dangerous ingredient.

Ive eaten crickets, mealworms and even a rhino beetle, hell ill try anything once! Bring it on!

PS dont eat rhino beetle they cut your mouth up something bad and take eons to chew.

Last edited:
This is my moms recipe Ill call it Zu fried chicken breast

Ingredients
Progresso Italian breadcrumbs
Parmesan cheese
Olive Oil
eggs
milk
Chicken breast

Instructions
Beat 2 eggs in a bowl with about a table spoon of milk.
Put olive oil in a skillet and heat
In another bowl add breadcrumbs(about 2cups and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese) and mix
Dip chicken in egg and then breadcrumbs evenly coating both sides.
Put the coated chicken in the oil and fry until a warm brown.

This goes great with mashed potatoes, rice, gravy or even just as chicken nuggets to dip.

Back