PSOBB Addon Plugin (Lua UI addons)

Eidolon

This is a Lua script addon plugin for PSOBB. Lua scripts are able to read (no writing) arbitrary memory from the PSO BB process and present it in any form they want. An extensive, easy to use UI framework called dear imgui is provided.

There are two parts to this plugin:

1. The plugin itself, which draws the UI framework.
2. Individual addons, which do different tasks (such as display items on the floor, or player status)

INSTALLING THE PLUGIN

To install the latest release of the plugin, visit the following link and follow the instructions in the Readme, which is the text under the file list. The "release" to download is bbmod.zip.

https://github.com/Solybum/psobbaddonplugin

The default location for an Ephinea PSO BB install is C:\Users\$NAME\EphineaPSO. For other PSO BB servers, this will be different.

INSTALLING ADD-ONS

After installing the plugin, you must install individual addons. Each addon is an individual folder which must be extracted into the addons folder in the PSO folder.

Below is a list of links to popular addons; installation instructions will be on each page in the Readme.

List of Add-ons
Developer Information

Please read the README.md file for instructions and information on how it works, and look at the HelloWorld addon for examples.

Releases of the plugin will almost certainly cause API breakage. The functions and event hooks provided in the pso global table are likely to change and be improved on over time. 0.1.0 is a "minimum viable product" release in that you can actually create useful tools with the right information on hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw a link for yours! You're still my favorite fatmarl :).
mine was SOOPER SECRET but now that this exists it's kinda obsolete :p
It was based on Jake's anyway which he's posted up there

mine was SOOPER SECRET but now that this exists it's kinda obsolete :p
It was based on Jake's anyway which he's posted up there

Still using yours as this one has very small font and it really slows down my pso, what a craptop I have, and yours recognises item faster, prolly due to not being effected by pso but yeah rip your secret tool, not going to be used :( . Everybody is making new programs I love it. The mag feeder addon is available?

Last edited:
What are the prerequisites to start diving into this and modifying it? Is it just LUA, or is it LUA + other stuff? (EDIT: according to Jake I guess it's LUA and C)

My original plan: to modify Jake's drop checker to consolidate both my accounts to a single text file, and display that text file on my phone (with important items sorted and highlighted, and also an audio cue on drop).

My new plan: to modify Jake's drop checker to consolidate both my accounts to a single text file, and display that text file on top of psobb on my main account (with important items sorted and highlighted, and also an audio cue on drop).

Last edited:
Whats the point of this?

Eidelons uiplugin allows addons to be integrated onto the game instead of a separate program. As there is a whole bunch of programs we all use for PSO, it's just the next step is pso evolution.

The current addon being Jake's 'drop checker' allows you to view an items stats before even going to the item (simply by being on the floor). Its amazing. Saves alot of time and effort in game.

Wew this is a high quality program

The window is called that, but it's not actually done yet. I'm just using it to map out the entity class structure so I can FIND the mag feed timers.
Idk how much of that you have done but I guess this could help
EOBPoyU.jpg

Back