pso episode 3 card revolution online server idea :O

Honestly I'm not sure why I loved episode 3 so much. But the fact it exists and makes Blue Burst awkwardly skip it tickles me.

Sylverant has some support for Episode 3. It has about as much support as Schthack, though. It needs more research. Message IDs 0xC9 and 0xCB are used in Episode 3 for battle-related messages, but it's not clear how the server is supposed to react with them, so that is likely the source of soft locks that occur during battles (last I checked, many years ago, basically any defense card caused a softlock). They might behave like 0x60 broadcast subcmd, they might not. Sylverant's implementation suggests that they do, but I believe there is more to 0xCB.

Sylverant EIII is about 5 years away from being 5 years away lol. EIII online is forever gone. Unless sega makes a remaster for some dumb reason.

Honestly I'm not sure why I loved episode 3 so much. But the fact it exists and makes Blue Burst awkwardly skip it tickles me.

I hated Episode III and I will forever hate pvp turn based games (unless it's chess, which I absolutely love) after playing the damn thing for only 200 hours. I really tried to like it but the battle system was just too boring (again, I've never been a fan of turn based pvp) so I gave it up and moved to Xbox PSO Ep 1 & 2.

SCHTServ used to have a semi-functional implementation back in 2008 or so, but it got reverted in some rollback or something and never came back again. Sylverant supports the lobby and nothing else, so connecting with Episode III is pointless, unless you really enjoy the jukebox and CARD lobbies.

Reactions: Mad
Who ever you are u lack likelyness dude episode III was a great game u wouldn't know a great game if it bit u in the crotch dude not to be a dick tho but seriously

P.S.

FYI not to be a dick tho u don't make any sense check your grammar and go back to school conenubi701 aka god or whatever your name is

Back