PSO-based tattoo ideas?

This thread makes me cringe. Have some self respect. I remember this mentally ill girl i dated. she got a giant "enchanted tree" tattoo on her back. she only got it half finished. i think i only saw it a couple of times because we stopped dating cause she sleeps with everyone. she ruined her back lol... its not even funny really.
Jeez dude, you sound really hurt about this. Move on and chill, people can do what they want with their bodies. I'm not a fan of tattoos but I'm not going to be all judgmental about it.

I think you may be thinking a little too much into it bud.. but to each their own. I personally don't date people soley based off their tats or piercings.. etc :p

Jeez dude, you sound really hurt about this. Move on and chill, people can do what they want with their bodies. I'm not a fan of tattoos but I'm not going to be all judgmental about it.
yes we should encourage bad decision making.

Last edited:
I've though about this obsessively. as it's something i'm going to get once my sleeve is finished. what did i decide on?

the floor of the dark falz battle. with all the faces.

This thread makes me cringe. Have some self respect. I remember this mentally ill girl i dated. she got a giant "enchanted tree" tattoo on her back. she only got it half finished. i think i only saw it a couple of times because we stopped dating cause she sleeps with everyone. she ruined her back lol... its not even funny really.

Lmfao. I love how you just threw in that superfluous information in there. If anything, it seems you have a bad taste left in your mouth from a previous relationship, and just want to lash out at whatever reminds you of it. Perhaps you should be the ones hearing the words "have some self respect," because that's what is needed to be able to move on, and accept the fact that not every relationship will work. My body, my decisions. There are plenty of girls in the world that don't have the childish mindset that you do; I have standards and know how to hold out for a woman that doesn't judge me by my passions. Just saying ;)

For me, having a tattoo is like having the same background image on my computer for the rest of my life. Discuss! XD

For me, having a tattoo is like having the same background image on my computer for the rest of my life. Discuss! XD

I have about 8 backgrounds that switch every 30 minutes, which is why I'm getting multiple tattoos :p Just need to rotate your body every 30 minutes lmao. (Jk, of course)

My background image is just a blank black screen and has been that way since 1993 when I had my first computer. I hate background images lol.

Well. I change my background once every 3 months or so. If the tatto is annoying me I can get a bigger tattoo (over it). Because people are so good at this. SO EZPZLS

A section ID looks interesting, is simple, won't take a lot of time, can generate discussion, and can be small enough to hide should the need arise.

Alternatively, a RedBox, although much less interesting, anyone who's ever played PSO will immediately recognize you as a walking god and the king of rares.

A section ID looks interesting, is simple, won't take a lot of time, can generate discussion, and can be small enough to hide should the need arise.

Alternatively, a RedBox, although much less interesting, anyone who's ever played PSO will immediately recognize you as a walking god and the king of rares.
OgsFgf6.png

you know, if you don't like this thread or the idea of a tattoo, maybe you should like, i dunno, not open the fucking thread instead of trolling it

I think a Dark Falz tattoo would look pretty badass. I don't think I would get it personally because it'd probably have to be semi-large and I wouldn't want to always have to explain it, but a lot of people don't care about that so more power to 'em!

I do have a tattoo of my university and I've been debating a video-game themed tattoo for a while. I dumped (and continue to dump) hours into Mario games so it'd probably be a Mario or Halo tattoo. I've seen several good ones; I'd likely go with something like this:

Mario-Tattoo-Design-520x780.jpg

Or this:

wp_002061.jpg

Also thought about a Star Wars tattoo. Not sure what I'd get though. I normally like the Vader-themed stuff though so it might be something Vader.

Back