PSO-based tattoo ideas?

ramador2

Guildcard
So, I plan on getting a bunch of tattoos based off of things that have had huge impacts in my life. Next on the list is PSO, because the PSO series is one in which I've logged the second most hours in throughout my life (only second to Pokemon); although I'm having a hard time trying to think of a tattoo design. If any of you want to throw out ideas, I'd love to hear any and all ideas, because I have zero creativity. My favorite class is RA; favorite character is RAmarl. Favorite weapon is Yas 7K. Favorite special is arrest. Favorite tech is gifoie (surprise surprise). Favorite mag is Rati. Favorite outfit color scheme is black/red, specifically the black/red RAmarl outfit (I think it's line 1, outfit 8?). Feel free to ask other questions if you think it'll help you come up with ideas; if any of you are artists (even amateur artists), and would like to make a quick sketch of any ideas you come up with, I'd appreciate it ^_^ as an added incentive, if I decide to use your sketch for the tattoo, I'll pay $10 for the sketch.

I've always thought about getting my fave section ID tattoo'd on me but I don't have any real room left on my chest to place it :\

A RAmarl in black and red with a Rati mag casting gifoie while paralyzing pikachu with the arrest special, or a Pikachu/Rappy hybrid. Sorry for the post, just felt like typing.

Not having to do with your favorite things, but some ideas to stir your imagination maybe... iconic things like Dark Falz (like the From the Depths shield design), Rappies, SJS in stone surrounded by Gi Gues, ... okay I'm out of ideas too

I'm not a fan of tattoos tbh and gaming tattoos ... oh well ... but let me answer more serious now.
For me, a gaming tattoo would have to meet these criteria:
- if people see it, they shouldn't be able to tell right away that it's game related
- Rappies might be cool and cute but NO CHARACTERS
- needs to be something timeless and abstract

Soooooo, how about a Section ID, an item / tech / attack symbol (like Monomate, Foie,...) or this circle thingy.
http://informationminister.no.sapo.pt/pb.jpg
Probably needs to be simplified because the text is too much detail, unless you make it really big.

I want a PSO tattoo also but if iItwasnt something like a section ID I don't know what you could get that wouldnt suck ass.

I'm not a fan of tattoos tbh and gaming tattoos ... oh well ... but let me answer more serious now.
For me, a gaming tattoo would have to meet these criteria:
- if people see it, they shouldn't be able to tell right away that it's game related
- Rappies might be cool and cute but NO CHARACTERS
- needs to be something timeless and abstract

Soooooo, how about a Section ID, an item / tech / attack symbol (like Monomate, Foie,...) or this circle thingy.
http://informationminister.no.sapo.pt/pb.jpg
Probably needs to be simplified because the text is too much detail, unless you make it really big.

I honestly might end up doing a RAmarl, a Rappy, or Falz tbh. If anything, I'd prefer people to recognize the game/show/whatever my tattoo is from. I have Arcanine inside of a poke ball on one arm, and jack and Sally on the other, and tbh, I LOVE when people start conversations with me because of them. I see no point in making a tatto abstract/Unrecognizable if it's from a video game. I was thinking of a section ID, but I don't necessarily like any of them. That circle thing looks really cool, I might see about that one, as well. Thanks ^_^

I want a PSO tattoo also but if iItwasnt something like a section ID I don't know what you could get that wouldnt suck ass.
My friend just recommended Falz on my calf. I may actually talk to my artist about that one; I have runners legs so my calves just might be big enough for falz

That sounds sick. Or olga. man

Well, the advantage of something abstract is, that you can instantly seperate wannabe hipster gamers from the real nerds. :p

Well, the advantage of something abstract is, that you can instantly seperate wannabe hipster gamers from the real nerds. :p
True true, although, with something like PSO, even a Rappy or Falz would be considered "abstract" because of how small the community is these days. If someone my age ever recognizes my PSO tattoo as such, holy shit, I will probably instantly make them my new best friend XD

I'm actually planning on getting the symbol used for my avatar and the title screen somewhere this year hopefully, will definitely follow through and post pictures when the time comes. ;)

edit:

errr the "circle thingy" ahaha, wish there was some info on the meaning of it / the writing inside!

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO/comments/2w6x07/just_discovered_this_sub_thought_you_might_like/

g2dGsL0.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO/comments/yn74s/for_my_fellow_pso_fans_my_newest_tattoo_not_sure/

v95lt.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO/comments/yn74s/for_my_fellow_pso_fans_my_newest_tattoo_not_sure/c5xrxj5

SWBR2.jpg

Last edited:
I love PSO. It has been with me for 15+ years, but I'd never get a PSO tattoo. Then again, I've never been a fan of tattoos anyway.

The 1st picture looks pretty cool though.

This thread makes me cringe. Have some self respect. I remember this mentally ill girl i dated. she got a giant "enchanted tree" tattoo on her back. she only got it half finished. i think i only saw it a couple of times because we stopped dating cause she sleeps with everyone. she ruined her back lol... its not even funny really.

Last edited:
This thread makes me cringe. Have some self respect. I remember this mentally ill girl i dated. she got a giant "enchanted tree" tattoo on her back. she only got it half finished. i think i only saw it a couple of times because we stopped dating cause she sleeps with everyone. she ruined her back lol... its not even funny really.

why does this make you cringe? Its a tattoo, if you truly love or have a passion for something then who cares? As long as it isnt on your face or something. I plan for mine to be in a spot where i can still work in a professional environment.. our bodies are pretty temporary in the long run anyway but thats a different topic ;)

why does this make you cringe? Its a tattoo, if you truly love or have a passion for something then who cares? As long as it isnt on your face or something. I plan for mine to be in a spot where i can still work in a professional environment.. our bodies are pretty temporary in the long run anyway but thats a different topic ;)
i had another ex get a small elephant pokemon on her back "Phanpy". people immediately recognized it and would point at it. that one was a little better. still retarded tho.

im sure a lot of people here have considered getting video game tattoos. i have included. i obviously didnt tho. because quite frankly im bored of most of those games so im glad i didnt. i think just collecting a few items maybe a shirt or jewelry is a better smarter decision than having a retarded image of a red ring or dark falz on you. just my opinion. its cuter if youre a girl i guess. guys who do it look childish. i think "PSO" written in PSO style font would be moderately ok but a image of a weapon or monster from the game is just flat out silly.

Imagine dating this guy for example lol
Pixel-Video-Game-Tattoo-On-Back-Body.jpg

Last edited:
Back