PSG Warning!!! >=( HC Trolling?????

Did he get his character deleted too?
Nah this was before the glitch was fixed.

The ettiique one player should give another has nothing to do with my mood. I don't go out of my way to upset people. I take care of them and nurture them, you act like a troll no matter where you go or what you do. Your an awful person tbh and I'm glad you rarely play. I'm very happy thanks.

''lighten up'' what because I think people should be nice and not dicks. Makes no sense. Jokes are funny and you are not.
If you're playing Hardcore Mode you better be paying attention to what you're doing in-game. You don't just randomly create a Hardcore account. So if some random joins my bmode game and goes straight to Forest instead of the Hunter's Guild (where me and ChickenLeg were), you're damn right I'll follow him down to Forest. Panda learned his lesson that day.

But poor little panda didn't know it was BA.

I dunno man, you can't avoid running into people who will make you the butt end of their joke. I don't think it's cool to go out of your way to mess with someone, but at the same time, you learn through trial and error. You make mistakes and learn. It's all part of the process. People aren't just automatically good, they get good son.

I dunno man, you can't avoid running into people who will make you the butt end of their joke. I don't think it's cool to go out of your way to mess with someone, but at the same time, you learn through trial and error. You make mistakes and learn. It's all part of the process. People aren't just automatically good, they get good son.
Instantly reminded mew of this.... it's at the 1:06 mark <3

A person could make a thread about why murder is wrong and Vex would find some way to be a contrarian prick. It's almost remarkable.

I'm sure he'll have some smartass response to this, but I promise you I won't read this thread again, so hopefully he believes me and doesn't get any pleasure out of responding.

A person could make a thread about why murder is wrong and Vex would find some way to be a contrarian prick. It's almost remarkable.
I wouldn't go that far, you're the one that defended a pedophile (I ain't going to call him out since he's struggling right now).

I wouldn't go that far, you're the one that defended a pedophile (I ain't going to call him out since he's struggling right now).

Are you Vex? That would actually make some sense, I guess?

Today's been such a long day on this forum, we really gonna start a new toxic fight over...pedophilia.

Come on man...

Today's been such a long day on this forum

And I wonder who's fault that is?

DBIzrC6.gif

Believe. Obey. Comply. I must conform. The square will fit, must fit in the triangle hole.

Admit it, you just wanted to use a gif in a shitpost, just like me. :cool:

200.gif

Actually no. I almost made the post without the GIF because all the GIFs I could find kinda sucked.

The only images I really have stocked up and ready to go for forum posting are my Tencent League ones.

wUp0UDS.png

Been thinking about this for a bit longer.

1) i was the person that was baited. If you did not know, now you do.

2) im probably winding down on pso as i have nova now. Ill be on, but not as much. Nova and psp2 kind of took over.

3) #makehardcoregreatagain.

4) im at the point where i only want to play with 5 people on this server. Thats depressing. Sad to say the minority ruined it. As did all the childish drama from me comunity ive read and encountered.

There. Problem fixed. Thread should be closed now to prevent more drama. As is i have enough of it irl with a funeral im aranging.

1) i was the person that was baited. If you did not know, now you do. RIP

2) im probably winding down on pso as i have nova now. Ill be on, but not as much. Nova and psp2 kind of took over. We're always here.

3) #makehardcoregreatagain. #MakeHardcoreGreatAgain

4) im at the point where i only want to play with 5 people on this server. Thats depressing. Sad to say the minority ruined it. As did all the childish drama from me comunity ive read and encountered. You mean majority? I feel you a little bit if you mean majority. I had fun playing EP4 with you for that short little bit, even if your PC was acting like a toaster.

There. Problem fixed. Thread should be closed now to prevent more drama. As is i have enough of it irl with a funeral im aranging. There's no drama here. I got a bunch of LoL emotes, they're pretty adorable to be honest.
proxy.php
iAtH0Yy.png
f0pNuZh.png

Stuff in quote. Hope to see you still around man, it's not always as bad as the last few days.
BcJYtJV.png
Peace.

Yes the majority. Sigh. So much going on i can barely focus.

As for yesterday, i fixed the toaster. Cat ate through my ethetnet cable.

Yes the majority. Sigh. So much going on i can barely focus.

As for yesterday, i fixed the toaster. Cat ate through my ethetnet cable.
Forget about the drama, forget about the unnecessary problems. Take your time to relax on focus on what you gotta do. Remember the goal for PSO is to relax and have fun. If PSO becomes another problem for your life, stay away from it until you feel like its not another issue.

I'm sure he'll have some smartass response to this, but I promise you I won't read this thread again, so hopefully he believes me and doesn't get any pleasure out of responding.
*Can't help but giggle at Ade'-kun then adoringly BOOBHAT Hugs!* Vex Vex has his quirks, but you have to love him for them too dammit! <3

1) i was the person that was baited. If you did not know, now you do.

2) im probably winding down on pso as i have nova now. Ill be on, but not as much. Nova and psp2 kind of took over.

3) #makehardcoregreatagain.

4) im at the point where i only want to play with 5 people on this server. Thats depressing. Sad to say the minority ruined it. As did all the childish drama from me comunity ive read and encountered.

There. Problem fixed. Thread should be closed now to prevent more drama. As is i have enough of it irl with a funeral im aranging.
*Blinks at with wet eyes....says nothing but hugs and holds from behind purring as hard as mewishly possible!*

Back