Proposed New Drop Charts

Episode 2 is the coolest episode. It's just unfortunate that you don't really fight the monsters there. That EDK was not put there with V502 in mind...

But that's a different topic.

Haha I definitely agree with that honestly, but those sorts of changes are not really the scope of this server I'd say.

Haha, don't worry, I don't expect anything changing there. I just had to vent my frustrations. =P

My guess is that Sega tried making Hell a little more viable when designing Episode 2; just like they made techs in general a little more viable in Episode 4. But then V502 came along and SEGA did not readjust accordingly. Well, happens - but man, does it rob Episode 2 of potential.

I found a 65 hit Custom Ray. Is that not supposed to happen?

It depends on if you found it in Gallon's shop roulette or not. Gallon's shop has a prize reward of certain items, all with a limited max attainable hit. The regular game has a max hit stat potential of 100hit, gallons shop roulette is 60hit.

Last edited:
It depends on if you found it in Gallon's shop roulette or not. Gallon's shop has a prize reward of certain items, all with a limited max attainable hit. The regular game has a max hit stat potential of 100hit, gallons shop roulette is 60hit.
Ah gotcha. Yeah it was a regular drop.

So anyway, unless anyone has any massive problems with the chart as of current, we're most likely going to push this out ASAP, since it seems there isn't much comment anymore.

Greenil spaceship side drop? =x

Just like previous chart changes, there will be a grace period where users will be able to switch their ID freely until you finally have to choose afterwards.

It'll be the same deal again, where our "last" ID change never expires, right?

(I have all the IDs, so it takes me a long time to figure out if I want to change a toon for aesthetics or one person mode)

Yes.

I dunno about a Greenill Spaceship side drop. You'd have to give us suggestions.

One thing, Greenill is the only ID with meh boss drops in all 3 episodes. No RR/PGF, and the worst SM/Sham/Kond of all IDs.

Maybe swap the Greenill Dragon Scale with Viridia's Liberta Kit? (since Viridia already has RR & PGF). Just a thought, idk.

Appreciate the work on this gms.

I dunno about a Greenill Spaceship side drop. You'd have to give us suggestions.

What kind of items are acceptable though (I guess obviously not PCs lol).

Greenill Gulgus Yunchang, 1/rare
Greenill Gulgus Heaven Punisher, 1/131k (or rarer? lol)
Greenill Gulgus heaven striker, 1/[rarer than desert] (This one could actually work and make sense with the ID as long as you make it rare enough but not unobtainable)

I can throw out ideas but I don't know what kind of ideas are acceptable.

What about Parasitic Cell Type D as a side drop in greenill spaceship? It's not too highly sought after, but it could be a nice way to save some PDs for people who want virus armor. Maybe replace one of the cross scar drops and put it at like 1/2-3k?

What about Parasitic Cell Type D as a side drop in greenill spaceship? It's not too highly sought after, but it could be a nice way to save some PDs for people who want virus armor. Maybe replace one of the cross scar drops and put it at like 1/2-3k?

I don't think that will happen. Gallon's shop items already sometimes show up in events to "save people PDs."

Having a permanent method to obtain them would just mean no one actually buys it from Gallon, ruining the point of Gallon's Shop.

Well I mean you're not wrong Skylar, but we already put Berrill photon as a drop. =p I suggested magical water as well since literally no one will ever waste money on that, even despite there being Xmas leafs on the server.

Yeah the Sinow fists or w/e they are, they're just plain garbage really. Same with the plantain fan.

Well Fan is a spear fonewn can use, considering how he can't use any other spears I guess it is an option.

Yeah it's definitely something, I just wish it wasn't so bad haha. The special makes me wanna cry.

yeah really horrible special, if it fired beams like gal wind and worked like it it would at least look cool as well IMO and have a use.

But the special has 1/2 normal attack power but works off special accuracy lol

Well I mean you're not wrong Skylar, but we already put Berrill photon as a drop. =p I suggested magical water as well since literally no one will ever waste money on that, even despite there being Xmas leafs on the server.
I MADE A 45H ONE LIKE A WEEK BEFORE THE XMAS ONES WERE ANNOUNCED FML I WANT A REFUND

made a 40 hit one before xmas as well lol. Sort of felt great after that. Glad I wasn't the only one.

Back