Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade

Hey I tried reaching out to Matt but I gather he isn't on all that often because I haven't received a reply, but I need a GM or someone to enforce some decency on the server. There is a user who has been on a few weeks now named "Nagger". I imagine he thinks it's funny to have a username one letter off from a racial slur but I can't see how this could be within the rules of the server. Not only am I pissed that I have to see this guy regularly, but I'm disappointed in our community. I haven't seen a single person other than myself and my best friend mention a single thing to the guy. I'm hoping this is resolved soon and that I'm not the only one on the server who is not ok with this.

Not to defend the guy, because I totally don't know who he is or how he's behaving.
But nagger is a word of its own, outside of anything racial.
Someone who criticizes and whines constantly is a nagger.

Again. Not trying to cause a fight.
Just trying to point out that perhaps race has nothing to do with his name.

*edit*
Yes, I have called my wife this on occasion when she is especially grumpy to a fault some days.*

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 28
Oh I just haven't logged into the forums (been looking though) since all my cookies got wiped due to a bank problem the other day.

Not much to do about this one, you're reading into it too much. Unless the person is obviously making an issue out of it, there's nothing to be done.

Hey I tried reaching out to Matt but I gather he isn't on all that often because I haven't received a reply, but I need a GM or someone to enforce some decency on the server. There is a user who has been on a few weeks now named "Nagger". I imagine he thinks it's funny to have a username one letter off from a racial slur but I can't see how this could be within the rules of the server. Not only am I pissed that I have to see this guy regularly, but I'm disappointed in our community. I haven't seen a single person other than myself and my best friend mention a single thing to the guy. I'm hoping this is resolved soon and that I'm not the only one on the server who is not ok with this.
Mew had bumped into this purrson as well and they legitly seem polite enuff not to be obnoxious or even toxic about anything....yet. If they were purrposely trying to get a rise outta ppl with sword dancing around the "N" word...thinking they are clever...SURPRISE...it's just as mentioned before..."Nagger" may be 1 letter away from a racist intolerance....but "Nagger" is seen as someone who whines and complains...etc etc...

n someone who annoys people by constantly finding fault. Synonyms: common scold, nag, scold, scolder Types: harridan. a scolding (even vicious) old woman. Type of: disagreeable person, unpleasant person.
nagger - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/nagger Sooooo NYA! =3

HOWEVER, mew Did have to put her foot down on a play with words for a team they wanted to name with "Chink" in it...as in "Chink in Armor" /weakness in Armor.... No matter how you slice it or play around it... "Chink" is unacceptable...>=I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back