Pricelist Achievement points

Yuffie

SnowQueen
"Achievement Points

To be decided. These will be decided during the Season, however cosmetic rewards will make an appearance, and also Photon Spheres for an expensive price, so farm up those achievement points!"

This information is from january, 13th, please announce the list, how can i decide how much effort to put into the season without knowing how much achievement points i need to afford the things i like to buy? Please, its march now:/

There's a reason I haven't announced it, however since as you rightly say, it is March, I'm going to post the list we have for now. It might not be up straight away since it requires a bit of tinkering, but it will be up eventually.

• Photon Sphere (300)
  • Daisy Chain Soul (50)
  • Crazy Tune Soul (50)
  • Yasminkov 9000M Soul (50)
  • Rianov 303SNR Soul (50)
  • Rabbit Wand Soul (50)
  • Sorcerer's Cane Soul (50)
  • 7x Coloured Paints (50) (These will combine with Red Ring to create different coloured rings, with Red Paint to revert it)
  • Mag Mag Cell (50)
  • Varuna Mag Cell (50)
  • Kalki Mag Cell (50)
  • Vritra Mag Cell (50)
  • Power Material (1)
  • Mind Material (1)
  • HP Material (1)
  • TP Material (3)
  • Luck Material (5)
The Souls will combine with popular items of its weapon type to create a weapon with the skin name. So for example, combining a Yasminkov 9000M Soul with a Rage De Feu will create a Yasminkov 9000M with Rage de Feu's special and stats for aesthetics.

Still debating on if the Mag Cells should have the same triggers as the base mag or just have something like 50% all invinc. They will work on any 50+ Mag similar to other Cells.

I still need to tinker with some stuff to make a full list of what the Souls will combine with, but most things that people use already will be included.

There's a reason I haven't announced it, however since as you rightly say, it is March, I'm going to post the list we have for now. It might not be up straight away since it requires a bit of tinkering, but it will be up eventually.

The Souls will combine with popular items of its weapon type to create a weapon with the skin name. So for example, combining a Yasminkov 9000M Soul with a Rage De Feu will create a Yasminkov 9000M with Rage de Feu's special and stats for aesthetics.

Still debating on if the Mag Cells should have the same triggers as the base mag or just have something like 50% all invinc. They will work on any 50+ Mag similar to other Cells.

I still need to tinker with some stuff to make a full list of what the Souls will combine with, but most things that people use already will be included.
Thank you!!! Looks great, can't wait for the next season!!!

@Matt Is it possible to accumulate points on 2 different characters? So if I get points on 2 different Season characters and they end up with 50 points each at the end of Seasons, will I be able to buy 2 X 50 points items? Or is this going to be restricted like the "1 Photon Sphere per account" thing about lvl150 Season characters?

Thanks!

Points are character bound, so yes you can buy 2x 50 point items (although you won't be able to buy a 100 point item).

Man I wish there was yas7k soul, looking forward to buying some of these in a few days xd

ideas...? :lenny:
ovR1UB2.png

Always bothered me that it isn't blue...

Back