Price reference post?

Cassie 9

Real Life Red Ring Rico
Guildcard
So I've been looking at these trade posts for a while, and it seems like people are just throwing out numbers for prices. Is there a reference page that people are referring to, or are they just making it up?

generally speaking we're all overpricing the stuff we have for sale and underpricing the stuff we want to buy.

(we're just guessing most of the time, but using the search bar in the price check forum is a good place to start)

generally speaking we're all overpricing the stuff we have for sale and underpricing the stuff we want to buy.

(we're just guessing most of the time, but using the search bar in the price check forum is a good place to start)
Oh, okay, I see. Wouldn't it make sense to just have one end-all list of items and their prices? Or does that ruin the fun of the trade?

Well, market prices depend entirely on how much people are willing to part with them for, and also how much people are willing to pay for them due to supply and demand.

A reference post is not a bad idea though, since there are generally prices which are consistent (for example, 5 power materials per Photon Drop), though it's important to note that a "price guide" would fluctuate and not stay the same all the time, as some people may be willing to spend more than the normal amount to get it faster, or refuse to because "that's too much".

If someone is ever willing to do a Price Guide of some sort though, I can stick it at the top of this forum with a disclaimer. It would help people get a better idea of what the economy's prices are like.

Prices are variable depending on even. Supply and demand.

For example. A few months ago I saw a boom in BOVN sales and prices went up. They are now back to normal levels. Updating a doc for mass consumption would be a pain.

I do have such document for prices that I created for my own reference...I am not sure how the community would like something like this as it defeats the point of bartering for many people..which personally I liked this side of the game.

For example. A few months ago I saw a boom in BOVN sales and prices went up. They are now back to normal levels. Updating a doc for mass consumption would be a pain.

I do have such document for prices that I created for my own reference...I am not sure how the community would like something like this as it defeats the point of bartering for many people..which personally I liked this side of the game.
This makes sense. I guess bartering is kind of stressful for me because I always feel like I'm either charging or spending the wrong amount. I'm not sure if it would bum other people out to have a comprehensive list, but I sure would be interested in it.

i could throw something up for some of the more stable items unless arch wants to post that document

i could throw something up for some of the more stable items unless arch wants to post that document
Please post yours. :) My document is extremely difficult to read and has other notes on it from other stuff. Its just my general PSO document.

Well said for example before Valentine's Day a 0d lame would sell for 20pd even as high as 25pd in an auction, however now you can hardly give them away for 10-12pd.

Even with a reference it's a revolving door

Back