Post your vehicle!

should have my car back tomorrow or Tuesday for break in
Eeeeeeeee!!!! Does it have break in oil in it? Any Special RPM or mileage instructions to heed? Break in period is CRITICAL to piston rings! *Keeps paw pads crossed for both your car and your SANITY!* <3

Eeeeeeeee!!!! Does it have break in oil in it? Any Special RPM or mileage instructions to heed? Break in period is CRITICAL to piston rings! *Keeps paw pads crossed for both your car and your SANITY!* <3

Yes, Break in oil, instructions coming but will probably be tuned in.

Car's been gone for almost 3 months now, went in on Friday to see an empty engine bay.

Why are you going to buy a different car? What's the excuse your builder gave you ? Besides the "it's not the 17th yet"

He hasn't given me any excuses. "I have many projects ahead of yours"

There's about 20 cars in a four bay shop

Where's the engine? Has money been paid? If you're in a rush just find another shop, tell them about your situation, and just go one day to your current shop with them and pick up the car and engine.

@Alakaboom

I havent dealt with a shop in forever. The closest thing lately was taking in my girls s2k in to the dealer because fugggggg dealing with the convertible top motor myself.

Might be a good time to spruce up the engine bay a little? Silicone radiator hoses? little tings like that while u wait? Being on the back burner SUCKS BIG FLOPPY DONKEY..... but meh, it'll be worth it. Its too HOT for playing with forced induction cars too seriously anyway. Patience dear. =3

2b21b039d3d7d4e0a0a05daf5b1653f9.jpg

more mobile than it looks

Looking into buying a scat pack challenger.
That's a bit of a 180 turn from your typical 4 banger camp. Not going to say Radical turn....buuuut it's kinda like going from using itty bitty, flashy, quickie blades to being handed a two handed BATTLEAXE? The Pony wars has been getting hot again lately. Was waiting for the new Buick Grand National to return, but they gave the new twin turbo to Cadillac instead =/. Well, least they're bringing back the old BEE Badge! <3

Attachments

• beeee.jpg
    beeee.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 36
Back