Post the last photo, gif or video that made you laugh too hard

basically, i had trouble watching the whole thing..but i persevered.
lets see.. funny vid...*goes thru history*.. i guess i dont watch enough funny stuff. here's one tho.

basically, i had trouble watching the whole thing..but i persevered.
lets see.. funny vid...*goes thru history*.. i guess i dont watch enough funny stuff. here's one tho.
I had to replay this video at least five times to get a hang of that accent lmao.

Wow, I can't believe GDQ make a copyright claim on the initial video post.

yeah wild, if i was the guy commenting on the vid i'd want it removed too, cuz, its really humiliating how many times he said basically. lmao:rolleyes:

The guy that was commenting on his run didn't have a problem with his Basically/Basic Lee meme, he actually embraced it with laughter after the video was made and stuff. But yeah as Sodaboy has said, it was GDQ that made the copyright claim... I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE DOWNLOADED THE VIDEO. Now where am I going to get my source of Basically/Basic Lee? :( ...!

ROFLOLMAO!

Vex where did you even find that from? But aside from that... that is grossly funny! I wonder if he was even aware of the stadium camera was focusing on his section of the audience. What a fool though...

MRW Rosebell will make a comeback to re-learn battle mode http://i.imgur.com/IqhzxCb.gifv

Cleveland Cavs vs GSW game.
That blue collar NE Ohio class was in full effect (no offense Nate lool)

LOL! Hehehe oh Vex, the comeback shall be real, trust me on that. I'm still going to challenge you upon all of your gear if I win in Battle just like good ol' days. :D

Ah so that was the game that was played, very interesting. Still gotta love that "PGF grinding" the dude was pulling in his nose lolol.

Back