Post 100 Leveling ideas

Noaahhhh

Guildcard
Hey friends, I have recently gotten into pso and it's been awesome!
I have been in a bit of a pickle when it comes to leveling my 102 fonewm I seem to only level up at a decent rate when I play with friends doing the rank S virtual mission in episode 4. I was wondering if there were any solo methods of leveling that could spice up my life. =D
Thanks

Do the solo quest, Warrior's Pride in EP4. You get 2 NPCs to act as meatshields, and everything will melt from FOnewm nukes.

It can be a bit mind numbing, but the EXP is decent, and depending on your ID, you could get some really nice drops.

Hey friends, I have recently gotten into pso and it's been awesome!
I have been in a bit of a pickle when it comes to leveling my 102 fonewm I seem to only level up at a decent rate when I play with friends doing the rank S virtual mission in episode 4. I was wondering if there were any solo methods of leveling that could spice up my life. =D
Thanks

Do you have a v801?

Solo maximum attack S (episode 4) by stunlocking the enemies by menu-casting unarmed.

/lobby every time you fuck up and die.

If exp is all you have in mind, and you already have a V801, you can take your Fonewm into 1 player mode Subterranean desert and rafoie/rabarta your way through. If you time your techs well, you can actually go through Sub des without getting hit and each monster gives ~600 exp so you'll level fast. Don't try to fight the boss though unless you have ~940 hp.

I do not have V801, Would you say getting a V801 would be worth it now cause I have been considering it for my final build.

Farming first room of ma4a/b/c is pretty good for solo, depending on ID ;0

Reactions: Eva
You'll want v801 almost all the time as a FO, but for FOnewm, you can actually cast barehanded without 801 to stunlock most subdesert enemies.

It allows you to cast your next Technique at the first possible frame. Unless you have superhuman reflexes, you can't time your Technique casting perfectly by using the Action Palette, which may cause you to take a hit if stunlocking a particular enemy requires frame-perfect Technique casting.

Should be able to lock on s just button mashing too. Higher level raf is a factor as well. Locking through s is more about positioning imo. Counting your rafs helps too (and obviously ig cloak, merge, Agni etc)

my fave areas for leveling:
cbed - recoboxing
cca - merils
cr8r - ma4c 2 the lizards then rm
^^^^^^^
these strats are not only braindead but are the fastest leveling methods in the game. the former work best as a cast and arm unit (kingz bonus), the later one worx best if u like to cast gif all day and hide behind rox (if you are low level/not alpha enough to face baboota).
exp/hr these methods are very consistent and fast. just /lobby after the last enemy dies for quick rm.
things you should watch out using each respective method:

cbed - kill all "active" recoboxes, then exp steal off the ones that aren't "active". don't corner yourself against a wall or bother stealing off recons, you will just get killed. demons mex are great here. good exp/hr, make sure you are using arm units as your accuracy will be shit.

cca - actis first meril on one side, doesn't matter which. mind the traps. don't move up to far, door snipe if you suck. if you're cast, go ahead and use fts since it will lower their evp, otherwise fs or sq is decent (just s, dont ns bc it will dmg them more). exp steal till one dies, then move onto the next. good exp/hr, esp as ra.

cr9r - watch for the bab since he is the biggest threat and will disrupt you the most. i have a good and secret strat for the lizard part but i can't share it as it is secret knowledge but you can complete it faster that way. see if you can figure out yourselves (fo only). if you are ra or hu i'd recc exp stealing instead of this method. crazy exp/hr if you are fo.

note that i don't recc mu3(4): at lower levels if you aren't godly or have gear it's an issue and will just take longer. once you're higher level or have decent gear or are at a decent level then i'd take this on. there are some rng elements that make this more annoying for lvling, it's more for hunting/lvling instead of pure lvling.

these methods are much more consistent than MAS, they also don't require perfect stunlock (while, like anything, ARE more efficient if your inputs are good and fast).

Iirc, King's had a nerf? on ephinea a long time ago apparently. I don't know the details but I think @Colette remenbers?

You cant infinitely kings on enemies anymore, I think you only get the max amount of EXP an enemy can give and thats it. Was done because 100%Wigga or whoever that guy was recobox'd to 200. I've never done that myself so cant really say if its still in place or not.

Back