Possible to reset password for the in-game login at Ephinea?

Lesrd

Hello,

I have been away from PSOBB of Ephinea for some years and I just reinstalled it today (Ubuntu + Lutris).
I am able to open the game and reach the login menu, but it seems the credentials for that login are different from the credentials for the account we use to post here on this forum.

Is there a "forgot password" or "reset password" functionality for the in-game credentials?
Don't want to lose the characters I have there...

Thank you!

Thanks, it worked.

Off-topic questions:

- Can you please point me to a thread on maximizing performance and graphic quality when running on Linux (Lutris)?
- I installed (Lutris) the Ephinea PSOBB + Addons version and I have a small HUD on the top-left of the corner with some options and it is always on - do you know how to turn it off?

Thanks!

Thanks, it worked.

Off-topic questions:

- Can you please point me to a thread on maximizing performance and graphic quality when running on Linux (Lutris)?
- I installed (Lutris) the Ephinea PSOBB + Addons version and I have a small HUD on the top-left of the corner with some options and it is always on - do you know how to turn it off?

Thanks!
Can you show a print so I can understand better?

Sure, it looks like this:

Screenshot from 2023-07-14 01-34-29.png

This "addon" version has that window floating on the top-left corner.
But I realized I can just click on the X and it closes.

I also get abyssal frame rate in the lobby.
Curious how I might tweak this to improve the graphics and performance at the same time.
Running through PlayOnLinux using the Proton version made available by a Steam install.

Last edited:
Back