Possible Ephinea Wiki?

Highyena

Wasn't sure what category this would fit in, so I figured the safest bet was here. I just wanted to post this in case anyone was strictly opposed to the idea.

I was thinking of creating a wiki specifically for this version of PSO, sort of as an all-in-one guide (quest logs, item index, maps, ect). There are already 2 wikis for the entire series, neither of which have much information on the original PSO, and a multitude of standalone sites with information and guides for various aspects of the game. Maybe not an absolute necessity, but it would be a fun project to work on now and then.

Last edited:
It'd be really nice, we have the people here with the knowledge to help make something awesome.

Plus people rely too much on inaccurate PSOW articles, could use something fresh.

Yes please, if done correctly, one source for everything with factual and correct information would be just grand.

Alright, I'll start getting things set up and I'll post the link on here once I've got the basic formatting down. ;)

Glad to know that others would like to see this.

UPDATE - Here's the link to the wiki for anyone who wants to help start adding/migrating content - http://pso-ephinea.wikia.com/ (main page still has a long way to go).

Last edited:
Back