/PK Hardcore.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
-Looking for a group to start fresh characters in HC and level together as a group only using /PK mode.
-The goal is to try avoid killing each other and level and progress as far as possible with the same team only.

Looking for a minimum of 3 make games interesting.

lol comments:
Inb4 Vex makes a HC account and hosts PK games in HC.
That was incredibly fast. Oh boi if hardcore bloodbaths start

Current team:
BLOTHER -
Spuz

Last edited:
I was thinking that would make things interesting. Friendly fire on play ftw. Good luck, I hope you can get a static for it soon.

That wouldn't happen with a team that respects each other. And if mistakes happen then it happens. But it will be fun even if is short lived.

Its to see how far teamwork will get us. A team would not be assembled if they are not a team.

This sounds pretty cool. I'm not sure how much time I would have to meet with a team, but I'd be down to give it a go. You'll have to teach me how to not suck though :p

always been kinda a casual player with pso but this sounds like fun, kinda interested but cant say im a great player, if you have an idea of when we would normally play i might be up for it

Well, once we have a team of 4 then I guess we would just discuss meeting times that suit us all.

So far blother you an I.

So still need 4th.

If I had the time to play I would so be in on this, but I probably won't be playing regularly again until the middle of August.

Ok, so @yeahsurewhatever @blother .

I am up for meeting up every know and then with just the 3 of us (In a locked game) to do this.

If you would both be so kind as to specify times your available we can make a regular meet up time :)

@Mutilatedpuppet, I don't think it will be big sessions but just a few hours a week as I for sure will be concentrating on my main game. So if your available within the time the above mention you can try it out now. If not we can have some weekly sessions in august just the two of us ;)

Weekdays after 8pm EST I should be good. Friday and the weekend is a bit of a toss up but maybe on Sunday night at some point.

Alright. Im good with any so let's see what yeahsure says :3

Well, It is late for me but I am always on till morning these days and we only need to play a few runs at a time.

How about 1st meet up this Wednesday @9:30-10pm est. ??

Last edited:
Bumping this. Since ysw can 'no longer play' we have decided to postpone until at least a 3rd joins up. Let us know peeps.

Seems interest is lacking.

I'm too much of an erectus to do this. I'd be playing along, but the second I'd get vjaya it'd be run over for everybody

Back