Phantasy Star Zero back online!!

Materion

Hello,

I invite You to play together online Phantasy Star Zero. It's kinda MMOPRG for DS./3DS or for PC via emulator To learn how to play it come to this discord: https://discord.gg/d2vJ4VP and go to #psz-multiplayer-faq and slide down for InuYasha's step by step guide. Connect and share You Friend-Codes in #friend-codes channel.

See You in game!!

Last edited:
Yeah, but some of people don't know that or forgot about it and would like to join. This is valid discord link as that in my first post expired - https://discord.gg/d2vJ4VP

And here is video of some guy playing PSZ online 4 players online

Last edited:
Does this work with just the game cart and a 3DS? Or do I have to buy anything else? I love PS Zero... :(

I just set this up, never played before so should be fun!

when this game came out i was so mad. i bought the DS just for it. for some reason i expected it to be as good as pso. but its a lot more limited and simplified yet tedious to play on d-pad etc. made me so mad. the western theme everything. however the overall game is still fairly big and interesting but i was still mad lol. like what 3 mag colors and designs. three character skins etc. psp versions of the game were lame too and psu on xbox. all lame to me at the time. even pso2 i dont play.

Does this work with just the game cart and a 3DS? Or do I have to buy anything else? I love PS Zero... :(
You never got an answer to this - but yes it does. Providing you can connect to a WEP Router or a phone hotspot (without encryption), you're good to go as long as you change the DNS you connect to in order to connect to wiimmfi. The issue of course is connecting the game to the internet in the first place, as a WEP Router is a very bad idea; you'd want something like a temporary hotspot in some way.

I play Zero entirely on my 3DS, I don't bother using emulators for it.

Reactions: Ade
You never got an answer to this - but yes it does. Providing you can connect to a WEP Router or a phone hotspot (without encryption), you're good to go as long as you change the DNS you connect to in order to connect to wiimmfi. The issue of course is connecting the game to the internet in the first place, as a WEP Router is a very bad idea; you'd want something like a temporary hotspot in some way.

I play Zero entirely on my 3DS, I don't bother using emulators for it.
Thanks Matt! I love PSZ! :3

Back