Persona 5 (mostly) Music Pack

Ryan

✨ Lucky Lucky
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I like Persona 5 and its music kicks ass, so I made a music pack with a bunch of songs from it. There's four songs from Persona 3 and 4, two of which I picked because they sounded cool and two of which I picked because nothing in P5 really fit that well. Here's a link to the pack. If the link ever stops working, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else.

Note that PSO's music and SFX are disproportionately loud compared to basically anything else you put into it. I recommend setting SFX volume to 60% or so when using this pack.

If you find anything wrong with the pack, let me know and I'll fix it.

Pioneer 2 - Tokyo Daylight (Daytime Theme)
Hunter's Guild - Wicked Plan (Phantom Thieves Meeting)
Shop - Layer Cake (Iwai's Shop)
Principal's Office - Tokyo Emergency (Mission Start Theme)
Lab - So Boring (Classroom Theme)
Medical Center - Butterfly Kiss (Takemi's Shop)
Forest - Tartarus Block 4 (Persona 3)
Dragon - Will Power (First Battle, VS. Shadow Sae, VS. Akechi)
Caves - Mementos
De Rol Le - Blooming Villain (VS. Palace Ruler)
Mines - Price (Kaneshiro's Palace)
Vol Opt 1 - Keeper of Lust (VS. Miniboss)
Vol Opt 2 - Awakening (Persona Awakening Theme)
Ruins - Freedom & Security (Depths of Mementos)
Dark Falz 1+2 - Rivers in the Desert (Instrumental) (VS. Beast of Human Sacrifices)
Dark Falz 3 - Rivers in the Desert (VS. Shido, VS. Holy Grail)
Temple - Ark (Shido's Palace)
Barba Ray - Limitless Pride (Shido's Palace Reveal)
Spaceship - Sweatshop (Okumura's Palace)
Gol Dragon - Mass Destruction (Persona 3 Battle Theme)
Gal Gryphon - Unavoidable Battle (Persona 3 VS. Arcana Magician, VS. Strega, VS. Elizabeth)
Seabed - King, Queen, Slave (Kamoshida's Palace)
Olga Flow 1 - Confrontation (Yaldabaoth Appears)
Olga Flow 2 - Jaldabaoth (VS. Yaldabaoth)
Saint-Milion/Kondrieu - Reach Out To The Truth (Persona 4 Battle Theme)
Shambertin - Life Will Change (Palace Theme Post-Calling Card)

Last edited:
Great music pack!

For those trying it out, don't just drop the ogg folder in as-is because the base PSO music isn't in there. As a result, you'll hear no music at all on the title screen, lobby, Episode 4, etc. So, copy the original ogg music folder and drop the new music in there, overwriting the old files.

Only critique I have aside from that is that you should put the Persona 5 opening video song on the title screen (actually P3 is my fave but we have a P5 theme going already!) and also something onto the character select screen - the place where you almost are... choosing your Persona? :mindblown:

Anyway, great job and thanks for all that effort involving one of my fave game series.

Whoops, I'll edit the OP to include something about that. Didn't even think to mention it...

As for adding songs, I'll probably add something for character select (didn't really think about it), but I plan on leaving the title screen as is. It's a music pack, but it's still PSO. :p

So refreshing; outstanding music selection!

You could actually 'complete it' and choose some themes for Episode 4. It's what I miss most when hunting there.

With the number of songs included and the areas that they're used in... This must have taken quite a long time to get just right so I hope everyone really appreciates the work you just have had to put it! Good job

You could actually 'complete it' and choose some themes for Episode 4. It's what I miss most when hunting there.
This... is really tough, for reasons I went over when I posted this thread over in the Tech Support subforum. It's funny that you asked about this now of all times, though, because I've been working on cutting up a P5 track to make it play properly in Desert. Stay tuned!

Me asking is proof of how much I appreciated this, and how I miss it while playing on Ep4. This renewed my experience on PSO, props to you! I'll be looking for more!

Back