PDA> 0 0 0 0 90 vulcan ended

24 hour count down from first bid. first bid was at 314 the day i posted on tuesday. @ChiveyX your bid was at 517 on wednesday my time which was 26 hours after the first bid. @Dark won as of tuesday 928 my time.

It resets each time someone bids. Please understand how the auction forum works.

it resets each time someone bids, if its inside the time span allotted. your bid in my time was at 2/16/22 5:17 pm. the first bid was at 2/15/22 3:14 pm. the auction had 24 hour count down.

the last bid before yours was at 2/15/22 9:28 pm. i dont see what the issue is. id like more for it... but your bid was outside of the 24 hour span my time. no one reset it because the last bid before the time was out at 314 pm the 16th, which is 24 hours after the first bid, was tuesday at 9:15 pm

Wrong. It resets everytime someone bids if it's 24hour reset.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mamakitty
Please note the bolded text I have presented here, by this rule ChiveyX put his bid in 4 hours before auction ended according to my clock. If you have not already traded with Dark, please honor ChiveyX bid.
Rules for Sellers
  • State a minimum bid.
  • After the minimum is bid, a countdown must start between 24 to 72 hours in length.
    • If there is a bid during the final 24 hours, the countdown is extended to minimum 24 hours.

Dark: Tuesday at 6:28 PM
ChiveyX: Wednesday at 2:17 PM
KIREEK: Thursday at 3:21 AM

Last edited:
By honoring ChiveyX's bid, that should make KIREEK's bid valid too and over 24 hours has passed now, so @KIREEK should have won.

Back