PC> Rafoie LV30 disk

AJBats

I saw an auction from August where the reserve on this item was 90PD. I wanted to gauge interest before making a post with my own reserve. Thanks!

There's likely many players making force builds that will want this and Lv30 Gifoie. Probably worth 100-120~ at face value. Auction it.

Wow, incredible. Ok. I amazingly found this sitting in my bank. I didn't think much of it. I played PSO for years offline on gamecube and dreamcast, and had full 30 tech collections rotting in my bank back then. I'm not used to this whole "trade value" thing lol. I'll setup that auction page.

Wow, incredible. Ok. I amazingly found this sitting in my bank. I didn't think much of it. I played PSO for years offline on gamecube and dreamcast, and had full 30 tech collections rotting in my bank back then. I'm not used to this whole "trade value" thing lol. I'll setup that auction page.
Level 30 attack techs are very rare. I've been playing for a couple years now and have yet to find one. Congrats on the find, this is one of the better ones!

You must be misremembering something. I's almost impossible to find all level 30 attack tech disks yourself since they are extremely rare (support tech disks - Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure - are much more common). Each level 30 disk only drops on a certain floor per episode. To quote the wiki (this is information by Matt):

"In the areas where the 30 technique drops, there is a 0.1% chance of dropping that technique with any level, and then 10% chance for it to drop with level 30. Combined with other drop rate modifiers, this puts the chance of a level 30 technique drop at 1/500,000."

Grats on Rafoie 30! It's probably the 2nd most valuable disk right after Gifoie (the last Rafoie auction was pretty nuts, however).

You must be misremembering something. I's almost impossible to find all level 30 attack tech disks yourself since they are extremely rare (support tech disks - Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure - are much more common). Each level 30 disk only drops on a certain floor per episode. To quote the wiki (this is information by Matt):

"In the areas where the 30 technique drops, there is a 0.1% chance of dropping that technique with any level, and then 10% chance for it to drop with level 30. Combined with other drop rate modifiers, this puts the chance of a level 30 technique drop at 1/500,000."

Grats on Rafoie 30! It's probably the 2nd most valuable disk right after Gifoie (the last Rafoie auction was pretty nuts, however).

Wow, it's very possible. Dreamcast and Gamecube were a long time ago for me. I'm just so glad I didn't vendor the disc. I usually do!! :O

Back