PC > Grants lvl 30

25 to 30 PDs? That's the most I would pay for it. (It's cool looking but the performance difference isn't huge.)

Likely worth a ton to a few people. Unless you're swimming in gear and pds I'd sell it; it isn't going to make a huge difference. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go for way over 30 in an auction given the rarity of 30 attacks and of grants in particular.

I would drop 99 PDs for it.

Here's the thing: A person will never get all Lv. 30 attack techniques. Not with 50 thousand hours of gameplay could this be done. Therefore, no matter how many you get, you'll always have to wear a /Technique unit if you want to see all of them at 30. So there would have to be some huge aesthetic value to see "30" on that ONE technique without the /Technique unit because, let's face it; the performance doesn't justify the price.

PSO is literally about perfection though, so I'd say the price is pretty justified after a certain point. It's not like you constantly need to hoard assets to get the next thing, like modern games.

Grants 29 already goes for like 10-15 PDs by the way, so 30 would have to be much more than 25 to 30 considering its obscene rarity. A stack seems more realistic to me...

I'm willing to revise a bit, but I wouldn't budge past 50 PDs on this for any reason. If you get more, more power to ya ;)

Nice and cg....I had a Rabarta 30 drop last night but since people like to go straight to the machine and end the mission, I couldn't pick it up (inventory full)....hella pissed...

Back