PC> ADEPT & LIMITER

If I'm being conservative..

limiter 15
adept 30

High demand for Adepts at the moment.

uhhhhh yeah what uno said but higher lately @_@

and unsealing doesn't cost 3pds lolol

The adept is always subject to controversy, right now the price will be a bit elevated despite unsealing going back to being CORRECT. Limiter is probably 15, adept due to demand and lazy ass players will probably range up to 35 in value or more depending on if seller is holding out for maximum shekels.

Limiter: 15-20
Adept: 25-30

Unsealing anything is "easy", it's just time-consuming and boring as hell, so people will pay more to skip doing it themselves.

ok. i understand why it sucks with lame but with a unit like its 1 slot i no longer have big whoop. i can use whatever weps i want anyway.

It's also -10 ATA, double the kills
Unsealing in ult takes A WHILE
And normal mode is not very fun

15PDs sounds like rip-off for such unsealing since it's much easier now.

I agree, units aren't even as bad as unsealing weapons since you could stack up more limiters or lores to unseal together. 15pds for unsealing limiter is pretty lol. Would rather buy 2 limiters at that price.

Reactions: Zen
Edit: I just value 10-12 hours of my life higher than 3 PDs

(It could be like 8 hours now maybe with OPTIMAL GIFOIE in Beyond the Horizon or MAS to crater. Not sure. 300 kills every 8 minutes I think)

Last edited:
From what I gather Adept is roughly 25-35 pd value and Limiter is roughly 20-30 pd value.
We might need more testing to determine the difficulty of unsealing, as well as more suggestions for optimal builds and quests for killcount.

202 kills from about 4min(taking in walking and room create) when I do MASe4 up to first Girta. Stack that with 3 other unsealing units and you can get a lot of kills in. BtH may give you more kills but costs meseta.

Back