PC> 0/0/45/40/40 Yunchang

It's weird, because this weapon is better than Zanba yet it goes for less, lol

both zen and sange told me since i have 40h zanba i dont need to use 40h yun, although i use yun cause 40n and 40m lol

Yunchang reaches many things that Zanba is unable to, they're not the same.

I had a set of both Zanba and Yunchang and I ended up using Yunchang more often than not because most spawns, if not manually grouped (which takes time), can only be fully hit by Yunchang since swords don't have much range.

This is definitely more than a stack imo, but the demand is really low because Yunchang is underrated (similar to Guardianna).

Yunchang reaches many things that Zanba is unable to, they're not the same.

I had a set of both Zanba and Yunchang and I ended up using Yunchang more often than not because most spawns, if not manually grouped (which takes time), can only be fully hit by Yunchang since swords don't have much range.

This is definitely more than a stack imo, but the demand is really low because Yunchang is underrated (similar to Guardianna).
Yah Chang is underrated, it kinda looks ugly. A great weapon and most likely better than Zanba as the speed and spread make up for the atp difference. Zanba sexy af though. I have a good Chang but Vjaya is my go to Partisan =)

Yah Chang is underrated, it kinda looks ugly. A great weapon and most likely better than Zanba as the speed and spread make up for the atp difference. Zanba sexy af though. I have a good Chang but Vjaya is my go to Partisan =)

oh look at richie rich throwing around his money!

but no I like the things look

I used yunchang more until I got my vajina. Now I use both that and zanba.

Back