PC > 0 0 20 0 25 SJS

Retty

Hey Man, Nice Shot
Guildcard
The thing that started the tinfoil hattery with hit/machine.

eJUmQUk.jpg

Start the rabble rabble.

i dont think you want hit unless you want to keep it sealed for unreduced hell special. Im personally gonna make my TJS M/D for more special damage. but obvi its rare as fuck so like? Paypal (lol)?

1 uber, ~a stack of PDs and perhaps a decent hit wep or two seems to be the standard bid. You might pull more from people in an auction but there's going to be an upper limit on what anyone will spend for a single item.

Good find, but these seem tough to sell if you don't want shrapnel, grants 30 or a blowjob - You might want to wait for activity to rise again if you're looking for something specific.

Paypal (lol)?

~ $150+

:3

Last edited:
The Uber + a few things will probably be close.

Most ubers can kind of be valued at 250 to 350 PD.... I'd value this around 450PD. Or a bunch of items worth that much in equivalence.

My question is why enjoy hit when youre swinging the special? It uses hard accuracy anyway right? I just never understood

I value my Guld at absolutely 0 pds. Did absolutely nothing for me. But this SJS looks pretty neat

My question is why enjoy hit when youre swinging the special? It uses hard accuracy anyway right? I just never understood
TJS special is 100% accuracy, never miss. Hit is not useful if you use it for the special alone, but TJS is usable as a sword, and is one of the best in my opinion.

get a hitless sjs to unseal, leave the hit one sealed, swing around a big ol' sword with unreduced hell for fun?

TJS special is 100% accuracy, never miss. Hit is not useful if you use it for the special alone, but TJS is usable as a sword, and is one of the best in my opinion.
and that

IIRC, your sort option changes to a use button so you'd have to sort your other weapons around it when it happens.

Back