Paralyzed

Guildcard
Hello, since the latest patch installed, I've been unable to do anything upon entering the lobby but type. I've tried pressing F11, but it doesn't help. I can't walk around or even pull up any menus. I can only toggle people's names and type and to quit the game I must press the X. Other players are having the same problem.

Edit: Oh, and alt+ animations still work. I can move forward with my chair but I can't turn and I can thus access the counter menu, but then I'm paralyzed in the hunter's guild.

Edit: Also, I read this might happen when using a keyboard setting that is non-U.S. (which is odd because I was using it fine before), but changing the setting to Eng (U.S.) also doesn't help.

Same here! No other keys do anything at all, have to ctrl alt del out.

It didn't have anything to do with the patch, I was messing with something on the login server for saving key configurations across characters. Hold on, I'll reset options give me a second.

If you re log on, you should be OK, I'm trying to get global options to save across characters, I already got the gamepad and keyboard configuration saving now across characters so you don't lose it when you switch characters or make a new one... but for some reason one menu above got lost (Where auto disconnect, F keys for menu/chat shortcuts, etc got dropped... looking into it now. So for now, those won't save and reset to default when logging on.)

Back