Outdoor activities?

Noblewine

What do you guys like to do if your outside the house?

Mine is basketball when I want to relax/unwind. I also like to visit the mall or go to Books A Million. The movie theater would be another choice but I don't like the options atm.

USED to be Scuba-diving/snorkeling, getting friends together at night to go out on a golf course and play Ninja Wargames <3, Being out in the sun fixing/Maintaining F-16's. NOW mews forced to do only amateur drag racing. OH and Florida Theme parks! lol

Marathon training/running & jetskiing is pretty much all we do outdoors as a couple lately since my fiancée is finishing her RN to BSN program. Fairly routine but so fun. Kind of like Battle Mode for PSO, same thing for 15 years but always fun. I really should take my bike out to the track again though. I haven't ridden it over 80mph in probably 5 months lol.

I walk to class and back.
Life of a student.

USED to be Scuba-diving/snorkeling
Snorkeling off Bahia Honda is godly.

outside my house i enjoy jamming out driving down the road. after all, music can soothe even the savage beast! (* ̄0 ̄)θ~♪

Marathon training/running & jetskiing is pretty much all we do outdoors as a couple lately since my fiancée is finishing her RN to BSN program. Fairly routine but so fun. Kind of like Battle Mode for PSO, same thing for 15 years but always fun. I really should take my bike out to the track again though. I haven't ridden it over 80mph in probably 5 months lol.

Life of a student.

Snorkeling off Bahia Honda is godly.
"Marathon training" makes mew jelly, since a few of her friends like to participate in those SPARTAN obstacle type courses she adored in the military. Bike racing looks fun as hell too! Racing leathers are meant for sliding down the track arent they? =O.O=. Snorkeling the Keys was also said to be godly, but to mew it was simply colorful and dangerous >=3.

Last edited:
Hiking, swimming and basketball but I do not really ever get to do those cause of my health, vision or the weather (One of those things I can resolve and the other I just live with... Though with living in Oregon if you have not adjusted to the weather you should move :D).

Back