Order to play thru episodes?

Hi Everyone! I'm new to ephinea. It's great to be playing PSO again! I played this game for many hours on the DC and GC. Character's name is Trunks 2.0. (so named because my first character on the DC was a HUmar named Trunks)

Is there a suggested order for playing through all the episodes? I seem to remember reading somewhere that you would play thru the forest on episode1 and then the first stage in episode 2. I can't find anything online that talks about it.

Thank you in advance!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Difficulty wise, it is indeed like that (with crater probably being after Caves/Spaceship), although story-wise you'll want to do the government quests in order at the Principal's Room.

iceman288

Welcome to Ephinea! :)

Story-wise, yes, definitely do what Matt said. If you're just looking for experience, I'd probably just jump in any game online and let some higher levels carry you for a while. It will probably save you quite a bit of time going through the gov quests in the long run.

Hope to see you around!

blother

Difficulty wise, it is indeed like that (with crater probably being after Caves/Spaceship), although story-wise you'll want to do the government quests in order at the Principal's Room.

Wait so would you say

Forest > temple > caves > spaceship > crater > mines > seaside (or whatever that is) > ruins > whatever is left of ep2 > desert

I don't play much ep2 so definitely not sure about those. Just curious on peoples' opinions