Olga Flow No Item drop Ultimate mode Purplenum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonGohan

Guildcard
Hello this happened about 1 hour ago from now I hosted as my RAmarl 888 id section Purplenum farming Parasite Gene Flow at olga flow Respective Tomorrow… This happened multiple times and I was suggested to make a bug report, on top of that i’ve been suspiciously disconnected a few times before certain parts of the game farming please help.

Cheers have a lovely weekend kindly Psobb Ephinea community ☀️

Sounds like an internet connection issue rather than a server issue.

You're probably out of sync or about to be disconnected while farming in RT.

Since the battle system is entirely client sided, the server probably never gets your packets requesting drops or anything like that.

You could try to play on a different ship to see if that helps.

You could also check to see if your cable modem or router is using a Puma 6 chipset. See here: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/gol-dragon-freezing-resolved.24593/#post-193044

Another thing you can do is try to tether to your mobile phone instead and see if your experience is better.

Most likely, the problem is on your end and not the server's, so this isn't a bug report.

Hope you can figure out the issue, though.

Last edited:
the report of today is about a missing item but i guess if you didn’t address it then it means it’s normal thanks

I don't know what you think you'll get reporting a missing item.

You didn't state any item was missed. Just that nothing dropped for you.

What did you expect us to do? Spawn a bunch of boxes of random items for you to break for the # of times you killed the boss when nothing dropped?

Also, did you read the server disclaimer when signing up? There's a link to it when registering. But, if you missed it, here's another link to it: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/disclaimer/

Now, I gave you some tips about what YOU can do and what YOU can look at to see if there's a connection issue on your end.

If you don't want to follow that and whine about us not addressing your issue, that's on you.

THANKS FOR PLAYING ON EPHINEA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back