OLD: Time Attack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natural

Guildcard
Hello, and welcome to the official topic for non challenge mode TA records. Post any of your current TA's on this thread. TTF, RT, POD, Max Attack, ROW, etc.

Rules

*Please show videos, or pictures that show proof of your completion. Ultimate only. No cheating.

*Any submitted records must come with some form of proof. This can include either a screenshot or a video (or both).
*The time displayed after the last enemy has been defeated is the clear time. Show the red warp.
*For 4 Player games, there are no specific rules, just reach the destination.
*For 3 Player games, they will currently compete in the 4 Player category unless there is enough demand for a 3 Player section.
*For 2 Player games, both players must be in the red and green player slots (Player 1 and 2), to avoid exploiting false times. [/color]
*Must be on Ephinea Server.

4 Player Records

#1) Ultimate TTF 4 WPB Sept 28th 2015- 9:38 Natural, Wigga, Nebula, Government. 3RAcast 1HUcast http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/darknebulaxx/media/pso1443486768_zpsdzx0vwog.png.html

#2)

#3)

Think NDW has a cmode thread for TA's somewhere. But yeah gonna have to start doing everything in video. Photo's are fine if they seem reasonable though.

So now that cheating is allowed and TA is feasible for pretty much anyone, I'm curious what you guys think about "how much" cheating is okay in TA. IMO the goal should be to replicate "endgame" without having to spend time leveling and hunting. I think there should be reasonable restrictions though, i.e. no items with >50 hit, no items with >100% in any other attribute, no items with impossible percents (TJS/excal with hit and 2 area percents), no items with hit that you can't normally find with hit (e.g. rambling may). Obviously things like OHKO/GoE/warping have no place in TA but I might as well mention it.

Also, for people who want completely legit TA (doesn't seem like there's much interest outside of events, but who knows), maybe make a separate thread for that.

Either way, I think people should try to agree on something before anyone starts doing runs.

65H should be fine even though crazy shit has dropped on this server (I mean shit dude, NDW and Skylar have found 80H and 100H Caliburs on here loool)

Last edited:
Skylar has 95H Calibur, not 100H.

If only I had decent shit and was not laggy as fuck.

i think the best thing to do is to create a topic similar to this, or maybe just update this topic and put in certain rules such as, requiring to upload a video of the run for proof.

i think the best thing to do is to create a topic similar to this, or maybe just update this topic and put in certain rules such as, requiring to upload a video of the run for proof.
Rules
*Please show videos, or pictures that show proof of your completion. Ultimate only. No cheating.

They're discussing Sandbox TA, which would ultimately need video proof to show that players were within whatever rules the community decided on, since there has to be some sort of limits since you can do literally anything.

yeah and idk if Soda is able to put a ''Time Attack'' mode like the one during the event that has the Hit % restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back