Old dropcharts

Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I have seen some people who are interested how the old drop charts were. Check it out here!

Wayback machine owns.

Last edited:
PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS

EVERYBODYYY

EVERYBODYYY

Don't forget to Raf'n Rapy at lvl 80 for all your essential gear 1st!!

As someone who never got to play BB when it was live, I kinda thought "BB drop charts" would be E1&2 with an E4 tacked on to the end. Never knew the first two eps were completely revamped as well. I remember having a lot more Holy Rays in offline...

As someone who never got to play BB when it was live, I kinda thought "BB drop charts" would be E1&2 with an E4 tacked on to the end. Never knew the first two eps were completely revamped as well. I remember having a lot more Holy Rays in offline...
They were changed through out the versions by Sega, though I think our E1/E2 chart should agree with the last GC version.

the boss drops are different compared to the GC in Ep1/2. Things like Heavenly/etc, Asteron Belt, and Rianovs weren't in the game until BB

the boss drops are different compared to the GC in Ep1/2. Things like Heavenly/etc, Asteron Belt, and Rianovs weren't in the game until BB
You're right. Those drops are probably copied from the JP BB servers' chart I'm guessing, and the rates using GC rates when applicable.

Back