Offically goodbye for me and PSO

I can confidently say I've 100% quit PSO2. That game jumped the shark so badly that I can't ever take it seriously again. PSO1, on the other hand...
Ase'-kuuuuuun! <3 Mews seen screen shots of loved ones and youtube vids of PSO2..... GORGEOUS game! But, everyone says the same thing..."it just doesn't have the CHARM of here! =')

While PSO2's story is pretty whacky, that isn't really an issue with it since MMOs are all about the gameplay and design rather than the story, but PSO2 has an awful game design that is designed around getting on at certain times to find the best items, instead of being able to play when you want.

And let's not forget how random maps makes them all feel the same. B)

I had to quit FF11, it was an addiction. I went out as one of the top players of all time and I can say that I am happy I left, moved on to better things in my own personal life.

I kinddddd of quit PSU, as the game was fun for a bit but overall was lacking. I had to just decide one day to just stop and did.

Dont quit, just play Forza Horizon 3 and Gears of War 4 until Fiasco comes back. Do some weekend B6 battles in between fh3 and gow4 sessions

Back