Noob Question - hot keys

MasterMooCow

Hi all,

I feel silly asking this, but I can't figure out how to add commands to my 1-0 keys. I'm playing using a keyboard, but suspect that I can be a lot more efficient if I can tie commands to those (such as Ryuker, Monomate, etc. or is only possible through the 6 customizable options?)

Also, I have a problem with targeting mobs. It seems that everyone else around me is able to switch targets easily and stay locked on to them. Is this an experience thing or am i missing out on a button that would make my life easier? i constantly have to turn my character to get lined up just right, and some mobs move, making it much harder to even target what i'm trying to kill.

sorry for the noob questions.
thanks,
moocow

For the 1-0 keys, go into customize, pick any palette and then while highlighting a technique, item or attack, hit the number you want to bind it to.

When it comes to having trouble targetting enemies, this is an issue with Keyboard specifically. When using keyboard, A and D will make you swivel on the spot if you're not already moving, while pad will just make you turn immediately. To remedy this you need to be holding W or D if you want to turn quickly with keyboard.

Hi all,

I feel silly asking this, but I can't figure out how to add commands to my 1-0 keys. I'm playing using a keyboard, but suspect that I can be a lot more efficient if I can tie commands to those (such as Ryuker, Monomate, etc. or is only possible through the 6 customizable options?)

Thank you for asking this question, because I was wondering it myself!

Back