Nikki's general PSO:BB guide.

LOL pivoting is actually a thing when teching yeah. I've only really seen one other FO do it. It's quicker than running a longer distance to reposition yourself, especially against bootas which can just chase you down anyway.

Holy hell you worked your ass off on this guide. Will you marry me? I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. I admit I didn't read it all since I don't play enough to put it to much use but here's a tip!

And a spear behind it!

Opening the menu allows you to run freely without being slowed down by that defensive stance you do. So you can run past mines and loads of enemies. I dunno if you put that there or not but it comes in handy.

This is a great guide, thanks for making it!

FYI: I dunno if it's just me 'cause I don't see it used often but I sometimes call pilla "angel".

Oh yeah I read this and never gave you my editor's notes.
WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT SHARING GULDMILLA
#sorrynotsorry
#PlsGive

Holy hell you worked your ass off on this guide. Will you marry me? I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. I admit I didn't read it all since I don't play enough to put it to much use but here's a tip!

And a spear behind it!

Opening the menu allows you to run freely without being slowed down by that defensive stance you do. So you can run past mines and loads of enemies. I dunno if you put that there or not but it comes in handy.

The menu is great for many things. Those random invisible warps? Can walk past them also :)

Nice guide, learnt a few things - will have to find an eclair to hell!

Perhaps add a recommendation to leave the ctrl palette unbound? Helps with premature discharge issues and allows 'rshifting' to avoid the guard animation while keeping the minimap visible.

10/10 - Best post in guide forum since the 'Caves + FO = RAZONDE' salt mine.

Last edited:
Trimmed up the guide a bit again in places, and added a couple bits I forgot. Also using this as another excuse to bump.

Last edited:
Back