New /x command Idea

MagicLuthee

Hey guys, a long time ago I played a game called Might and Magic VI : The Mandate of Heaven, in it you could obtain a spell that could convert any item to gold directly wherever you were in the world but only at a low conversion rate.

Is this idea possible to implement in the following way ... ? (I guess it is, but is it a good idea though ?)

The /midas command. Upon activation, any loot that's supposed to be weapon / armor will be converted to meseta at a (low) rate (can only be activated in PSO2 mode maybe ?) .
Rares excluded of course.

Then if sodaboy implements OOG achievements, one could (maybe) get a few upgrades of the conversion rate. from 5% to 7 to 10. Idk just throwing ideas here. :)

MagicLuthee

Nothing's wrong with selling to the shop ;)
It's an idea though, it might only cater to people who don't care about drops and only want a steady income and can't be bothered to sell to shop.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
I can understand the want for convenience but I'd have to say no, as it'd devalue meseta by a pretty large margin. The guys who usually buy meseta are the people who don't pick up anything to sell to the shop, usually because they're maxed out on inventory slots.

Mad

+1 to Matt’s reason.

By the way, Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven is a fantastic game, but I think it hadn’t such a spell ;-) Maybe you were thinking about Might and Magic IV or V? From what I read, these had the spell "Item to Gold".