New to this server

raggamuffin

Guildcard
Hi all,

My name's Ed. Been on this server for a couple of days now. It's my 6th time starting a new journey on PSO.

I've played PSO for 16 years, starting shortly after it was released in 2000 on Dreamcast. Back in the day my dad allowed me 2 hours online per week. Years later I randomly found out that PSO Ver. 2 was out on Gamecube whilst I was browsing in a video game shop. I bought the game immediately and started my adventure anew, this time I had unlimited internet access and so my time on PSO was a lot more active and intensive.

Many years later I discovered PSU on PC and invested the largest amount of time out of any game I'd ever played. Towards the end of the servers lifetime I found out from a fellow PSU player that a private server for PSO existed called SCHT. I immediately downloaded the game and invested hundreds of hours on a new PSO adventure.

Since then I've tried various servers including Eden and Ultima. I returned to SCHT after the server reset, but the dwindling population led me here. I'm surprised how populated this server is. I'm hoping to enjoy PSO all over again.

I have had a few thousand hours on PSO 2 but it just doesn't hold the same magic and appeal as PSU, which to me remains the pinnacle of the series (although I know a lot didn't enjoy the game).

After thousands of hours and probably 100 or more characters this game somehow never ceases to be enjoyable.

Ed

Your not the 1st and you won't be the last, many players switch servers when they find alternatives out there.
Welcome

Welcome Ed. Glad you got yourself all set up on the forums xD

It's strange I tend to solo mainly on MMO's but it's still nice to know you have a decent population size and SCHT just doesn't have that any more. A few people on here said a lot migrated over. Ultima had a decent size population but I didn't like the constant exp and rare enemy boosts etc. I prefer a more authentic PSO experience.

Thanks Uno :)

Ed

Hey Ed. I like to solo alot too! Welcome to the server.

Back