New to the PSO and need help

kento250

Member
Guildcard
42156918
Hi. Second time playing PSO on my computer. I'm not used to playing with a keyboard, I prefer to play on the gamepad (Nintendo Switch Pro Controller). I've set the buttons to my liking but for some reason I can not get the auto run set to my gamepad. I can run with the keyboard but not with the gamepad. I don't want to be walking thru the forests, caves, mines, and ruins all day. I've tried the @Bottled_Captain PSO and the gamepad worked perfectly on there. It felt like I was playing PSO on the Gamecube again. If anyone knows how to fix my situation, that would be great and I will be eternally grateful.
 
i use a ps5 controller and you need to turn it on before loading the launcher and be connected to the pc hopefully this helps
 
Thanks. I did that and downloaded reWASD too. It finally worked and I accidentally played until the sun came up. Thanks again.
 
Dose anyone know for an xbox controller. If you can change the icons in game to show you what they do instead of for the keyboard
 
Back
Top