New to server

BH19

Hi everyone!

I have moved to this server today due to SCHThack resetting... heard good things about Ephinea so thought now is a good time to try the server out!

Im downloading the client as i type and just wondered if there are any teams that would take me in or any advice for the server (unsure the difference between this and SCHThack in all honesty).

Also roughly how many players on per day? (im UK based)

Cheers!

I recommended checking out these two pages to see what Ephinea offers:
As this will bring you up to speed with what Ephinea offers! We're mostly regular PSOBB, so you won't find custom equipment or gear that makes you a lot stronger than usual, but we feel the game is better that way.

I'm also from the UK, and it's very common to see 100 concurrent per day in the early afternoon (we have a sizable population from East Asia) and also in the evening, as people start getting on from Europe and the Americas, but there's people all around the world here.

We're actually about to have our 6th Anniversary Event this weekend, so this is the perfect time to jump in, you can find more information about that here.

Mostly importantly, don't forget we have a wiki here that we are endeavouring to keep up to date for all the information you could possibly need.

I hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea! I'm totally not biased, but it's definitely the best place to play PSOBB.

I recommended checking out these two pages to see what Ephinea offers:
As this will bring you up to speed with what Ephinea offers! We're mostly regular PSOBB, so you won't find custom equipment or gear that makes you a lot stronger than usual, but we feel the game is better that way.

I'm also from the UK, and it's very common to see 100 concurrent per day in the early afternoon (we have a sizable population from East Asia) and also in the evening, as people start getting on from Europe and the Americas, but there's people all around the world here.

We're actually about to have our 6th Anniversary Event this weekend, so this is the perfect time to jump in, you can find more information about that here.

Mostly importantly, don't forget we have a wiki here that we are endeavouring to keep up to date for all the information you could possibly need.

I hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea! I'm totally not biased, but it's definitely the best place to play PSOBB.
Thanks Matt! ill read up now on the information you have posted.

100 per day o_O thats decent numbers!

Hi everyone!

I have moved to this server today due to SCHThack resetting... heard good things about Ephinea so thought now is a good time to try the server out!

Im downloading the client as i type and just wondered if there are any teams that would take me in or any advice for the server (unsure the difference between this and SCHThack in all honesty).

Also roughly how many players on per day? (im UK based)

Cheers!
EEEEeeeee! *Pounces and looks over BH19-San caredully~!* As loved ones stated earlier, MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors! So chances of you bumping into other old battle buddies or become a regular here are quite high! As for hasing a reputable team Assimewlate you right away even being a newbie....you'll find is surprisingly easy~! Simply skim over the Teams section threads to find one that suits your tastes! Oh and Psssst, we actually ADORE new players here, dear! And as Matt Matt-Samas stated, we has a pretty healthy populace to keep u company! Aaaaand it's true that you chose the Purrfect time to check up out! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too, luv! Welcome Home! =3!

Back