New to Server. Not new to the game.

Gunda

Gunda is my name.
Originally a Blueful Ramar named Gunda. People also knew me as Tea, an Oran, Fomar. Lesser known as Mos a Skyly Racast, or Hyrule a Viridia Hucast. I also used to be a mag farmer. Mostly Satos, Nidras, Mind mags and Power Mags. All the above were my characters on the old Schthack server. 2008-2012.

Played this game back on GC solo when BB was released. Never got far until December 2008 when I joined Schthack. I left Schthack in late 2012/ early 2013 (Lost interest and friends.) I played with a multitude of people.

Neo_Hyze aka Pas (Hunewman/Racast friend)

Angel_ (Ramarl friend)

Piros (Hunewearl friend)

Maxiumus (Ramar friend)
*I'd probably cry irl if I ever found these guys again. The ones I stated above.*

Zynetic (Friend/An experienced challenge moder. Also a mathematician? He was definitely a proper grammer kind of guy lol.)

Conubi (All I know is that he is a master at being a humar and Battle moding. Especially drunk.)

Spuz, (Friend and a Challenge moder. Also was a teammate in Legendary team.)

Res (Friend and A legend from pso Sega servers. Also team leader of Banshee Lein after Betsy?)

Panzer (Friend and Another pso legend. Gave me my first real rare. A Geung Si. Also the leader of Legendary team.)

Brandon (Some guy who was obsessed with Racast and TA'ing. I never actually knew him. I just Fo'ed for him. Being a healing bitch.)

Ade (All I know is he smashed a table and hated people who jellen'ed Gal griffin. Also was a pso connoisseur/legend. A man passionate about his PSO. I never actually knew him.)

Asmira (A friend who was from Korea or Japan. I forgot actually. Hunewearl.)

Euphoria (A friend who liked Racast and love music like myself. Got me into Burial and Synkro back in 2011.)

Rift (A Banshee Lein memeber from Hackney? Only other black guy on the team besides me LOL.)

Colin/Colette? (I didnt actually know them. I just knew they had a SHIT TON of level 200 characters. I think even during the Sega server days.)

Archville (A mod from Schthack. No one can forget the dancing skeleton. I didnt actually know him.)

Lone (A mod from Schthack. No one can forget his love for Sloths. He was like the King of Sloths. I didnt actually know him because he would only type chat on TeamSpeak.)

Evilmag/K_I_R_E_E_K (A humar. All I can say is that this guy made sure his opinion was heard. And he never gave a fuck lmaoo.)

*Anyone from Banshee Lein team or Legendary team, yes including Cavillio aka Cava. He used (Ramars *multiple*/Racasts *multiple*/Fonewman/Hucast.)

I won't actually be playing just yet. I am just browsing around here. I can not really play because I do not have Internet (using mobile phone) or a reliable laptop. Just wanted to have my account up and ready whenever I do get a chance to return. That is, if my job irl doesnt have me doing 10+ hour shifts again lol. I aint 17 (2008) anymore with tons of free time on my hands.

Last edited:
Wait. @EvilMag and @K_I_R_E_E_K are different persons, I believe.

Also, welcome and thank you for making your account here. I remember your name from the scht forums. It was always in the what are you listening to thread. We have one of those here. Me and @conenubi701 hijacked a semi old music thread and made @Matt (Zynetic) give it the proper thread name.

Cheers and Godspeed on getting that net and some quality pso time.

Yes, we certainly are different ppl, we probably never played together OP, altough i ain't really sure since you have played PSO BB and i don't know if i was active at the time.

Welcome

Yes, we certainly are different ppl, we probably never played together OP, altough i ain't really sure since you have played PSO BB and i don't know if i was active at the time.

Welcome

Ah thanks, and please accept my apologies. I was just stating the characters he used to go by. I didnt know their was another Kireek on here lol.

What's up Bro, nice to see you!
Was on banshee forums the other day browsing old posts. Good times!

Gunda is my name.
Originally a Blueful Ramar named Gunda. People also knew me as Tea, an Oran, Fomar. Lesser known as Mos a Skyly Racast, or Hyrule a Viridia Hucast. I also used to be a mag farmer. Mostly Satos, Nidras, Mind mags and Power Mags. All the above were my characters on the old Schthack server. 2008-2012.

Played this game back on GC solo when BB was released. Never got far until December 2008 when I joined Schthack. I left Schthack in late 2012/ early 2013 (Lost interest and friends.) I played with a multitude of people.

Neo_Hyze aka Pas (Hunewman/Racast friend)

Angel_ (Ramarl friend)

Piros (Hunewearl friend)

Maxiumus (Ramar friend)
*I'd probably cry irl if I ever found these guys again. The ones I stated above.*

Zynetic (Friend/An experienced challenge moder. Also a mathematician? He was definitely a proper grammer kind of guy lol.)

Conubi (All I know is that he is a master at being a humar and C moding. Especially drunk.)

Spuz, (Friend and a Challenge moder. Also was a teammate in Legendary team.)

Res (Friend and A legend from pso Sega servers. Also team leader of Banshee Lien after Betsy?)

Panzer (Friend and Another pso legend. Gave me my first real rare. A Geung Si. Also the leader of Legendary team.)

Brandon (Some guy who was obsessed with Racast and TA'ing. I never actually knew him. I just Fo'ed for him. Being a healing bitch.)

Ade (All I know is he smashed a table and hated people who jellen'ed Gal griffin. Also was a pso connoisseur/legend. A man passionate about his PSO. I never actually knew him.)

Asmira (A friend who was from Korea or Japan. I forgot actually. Hunewearl.)

Euphoria (A friend who liked Racast and love music like myself. Got me into Burial and Synkro back in 2011.)

Rift (A Banshee Lien memeber from Hackney? Only other black guy on the team besides me LOL.)

Cole/Colette? (I didnt actually know them. I just knew they had a SHIT TON of level 200 characters. I think even during the Sega server days.)

Archville (A mod from Schthack. No one can forget the dancing skeleton. I didnt actually know him.)

Lone (A mod from Schthack. No one can forget his love for Sloths. He was like the King of Sloths. I didnt actually know him because he would only type chat on TeamSpeak.)

Evilmag/K_I_R_E_E_K (A humar. All I can say is that this guy made sure his opinion was heard. And he never gave a fuck lmaoo.)

*Anyone from Banshee Lien team or Legendary team, yes including Cavillio aka Cava. He used (Ramars *multiple*/Racasts *multiple*/Fonewman/Hucast.)

I won't actually be playing just yet. I am just browsing around here. I can not really play because I do not have Internet (using mobile phone) or a reliable laptop. Just wanted to have my account up and ready whenever I do get a chance to return. That is, if my job irl doesnt have me doing 10+ hour shifts again lol. I aint 17 (2008) anymore with tons of free time on my hands.
Mew remembers seeing you on Scht! Some of the names you mentioned are Still here and Happy! Archville-kun... Wow...that's a name mews not heard in a long time....a long time. *waits for Star Wars ooo's and ahhh's =P* <3

I appreciate the welcoming backs. I just so happened to stumble across a few videos on youtube that made me remember, I used to talk to even more people on teamspeak lol. Kyerea, LKA, Manny, GuardianGirth, Kupo, Keebs, etc. The nostalgia is real.

Last edited:
I always like to mention that the table I smashed was in response to a former roommate who stole a bunch of video games and a GameCube from me (17 games to be exact) and sold them. They left the table behind when they moved out. I only found out later they were the culprit, so I smashed their table at a party one night. Someone else picked up a chair and destroyed our front door with it. Needless to say, we didn't get our rental deposit back. The joys of being 21.

Anyway, that was 11 years ago, so I'd like to be known for something else now, such as being a good player, being a productive member of society, or being a relatively successful individual. Take your pick. Thanks.

@Ade

I knew the story already from a TeamSpeak years ago. You told the story lol. So I chose the other alternative option. I chose to consider you a PSO connoisseur/legend. ☺

Last edited:
I always like to mention that the table I smashed was in response to a former roommate who stole a bunch of video games and a GameCube from me (17 games to be exact) and sold them. They left the table behind when they moved out. I only found out later they were the culprit, so I smashed their table at a party one night. Someone else picked up a chair and destroyed our front door with it. Needless to say, we didn't get our rental deposit back. The joys of being 21.

Anyway, that was 11 years ago, so I'd like to be known for something else now, such as being a good player, being a productive member of society, or being a relatively successful individual. Take your pick. Thanks.
You are indeed an ADORED member of our tribe Ade'-kun! You can add that to your PSO resume too! <3

Reactions: Ade
I could cry right now. Grown man tears.

Me, Angel, Piros and Maximus. All we are missing is Pas aka Neo_Hyze. Me before Banshee Lein or Team Legendary. I was with team Philantrophy and team Phreakstylez.

Last edited:
My last post for this thread. Banshee Lein v2. (Original Banshee Lein was on Sega.)

PSO was really good to me. I hung out with TAers, BAers, Cmoders, Trolls, Elitist and Legit players. PSO was good to me. RIP Schthack. Even though you had alot of flaws, especially with the Admins, you will be missed. I remember at the height of that server it was like 380+ people online. Oh well, Hello Ephinea. (I really need to buy a laptop or desktop lol.)

Last edited:
I used to be in Banshee, even from when it just Betty Boop, Opu and me! Does betty boop still play?

Welcome to the server!

I used to be in Banshee, even from when it just Betty Boop, Opu and me! Does betty boop still play?

Welcome to the server!

@SE24
I have no clue. I actually never knew Besty. I just heard many stories about them. Especially from Panzer, Res, and Avis. I have Res's photography tumblr. I think thats what he does on the side besides free lance illustration work. I hung with a multitude of people in Banshee.

Why didnt you join everyone when Schthack went up in 07? I joined Schthack in 08, and Banshee I think late 2009/2010. Them guys told me as soon as Sega servers went down, they found Schthack a while later and all migrated. Rami, Avis, Res, Piiv (I think) etc.

However, I do not think Betsy ever joined Schthack.

Last edited:
Some people in HeROES, BansheeLein and EventOmega didn't want to go to Schtserv after official went down out of principle. That might've been a contributing factor. I'm pretty sure Spuz wasn't on board at the very start, either.

Betty was on Schtserv for awhile, but she and Opu left pretty early in. That's around the time Ramirez took over.

Some people in HeROES, BansheeLein and EventOmega didn't want to go to Schtserv after official went down out of principle. That might've been a contributing factor. I'm pretty sure Spuz wasn't on board at the very start, either.

Betty was on Schtserv for awhile, but she and Opu left pretty early in. That's around the time Ramirez took over.
Ah I see. I joined Banshee after I left Legendary (Panzer's team because he had a kid and quit pso). Panzer actually recommended me to the team but I wasnt accepted lol. (I also knew about some of the past problems Panzer caused within Banshee.) I used to see Cava constantly running MA4C episode 4 PUB matches, so I would start joining his sessions on either Racast or Fo. He started to recognize me and I nicknamed him Master Cava lol. (Someone named Kupo from schthack forums/ in-game name was Leena huney, Sheena ramarl, Kupo fomarl, kept calling me master because he used to tag along with me around lobbies and games. I got the idea originally from him. Back to the story.) So one day Res is online and me, Cava, Res and I think Brandon were MA4Cing. After the game Cava asked Res if he could recruit me. And that was that. This all took place within about 3 weeks time after I left Legendary.

Res, Rami, and Avis told me all the stories about Betsy. I even found a video with her, Res and two other members playing Ep4 on Youtube lol.

Edit: Spuz was in Legendary then Banshee later on. Like 2010?

Last edited:
Back