New to PSO

Kidakairis

Started playing PSO for the first time in my life this week and as many of you know this games addicting. Played on another server but heard about this one and decided to try it out. Defiantly not switching back :). IGN is Herocross for now. Play quite a bit of Pokemon as well, so if anyone else wants to play showdown sometime let me know.

IGN is Heracross
250px-214Heracross.png

Just kidding.
> Kidakairis

Welcome to Ephinea!

Started playing PSO for the first time in my life this week and as many of you know this games addicting. Played on another server but heard about this one and decided to try it out. Defiantly not switching back :). IGN is Herocross for now. Play quite a bit of Pokemon as well, so if anyone else wants to play showdown sometime let me know.

Welcome! Hope to see you around! :) You'll find that people here are really helpful so feel free to ask around for help if you don't understand something. :)

lol thanks thats what I was actually going for :) name was perfect too I wanted Greenill.
Mew saw a Heracross RAcast? sitting in lobby....was that YOU dear? Welcome to you new Home! =3

JUST saw you in a TTF room and was waiting for u to pop out....but you vanished at caves 3 =(

Last edited:
Back