New to PSO

zen90

I've always wanted to play this game. Never owned a Dreamcast as a kid despite being a 90's kid. Though I fell in love with Phantasy Star Universe back in 2007 and I've also dumped about 3000 hours into PSO2. My true passion is retro games though, mostly old jrpgs. I live off of nostalgia. Even if it's a game I've never played, I still get a high when I'm taken back to that era when video games were still a relatively new frontier and developers were at their creative peaks. So naturally, PSO interests me greatly. It's been a long time coming and I'm thankful that this opportunity exists to play it online 20 years later. I'm really looking forward to my adventures here. See you on Ragol!

I've always wanted to play this game. Never owned a Dreamcast as a kid despite being a 90's kid. Though I fell in love with Phantasy Star Universe back in 2007 and I've also dumped about 3000 hours into PSO2. My true passion is retro games though, mostly old jrpgs. I live off of nostalgia. Even if it's a game I've never played, I still get a high when I'm taken back to that era when video games were still a relatively new frontier and developers were at their creative peaks. So naturally, PSO interests me greatly. It's been a long time coming and I'm thankful that this opportunity exists to play it online 20 years later. I'm really looking forward to my adventures here. See you on Ragol!
EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Zenny-san carefully!* Yet another passionate warrior falls prey to the Topless Siren's song of "Nostalgia" and washes up on our little tribe's shore! Yes, PSU and PSO2 are GORGEOUS games, but everyone seems to be left wondering "What was the 'Original' like?". One Google search later and they end up....HERE~! You're gonna find yourself earlobes DEEP in Old Game FEELZ here dear! Pixels galore! lol (No Bouncing Boobies here tho (. Y .) But, what ppl prolly Don't expect is to find how a 20 Year old game can Suck them in... all while keeping its appeal and hold it's "Charm" so well! Anyway, Very Happy to count you among our family! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home!

Last edited:
Welcome to the party. It's usually a bit quiet after events but if you wanna see what Blue Burst is like, strap in and get ready to learn.

Back