New to Ephinea

The grind game, eh? I suppose things won't be THAT bad, as long as there are others to grind with.

I just don't want to end up reliving the past of playing the game by myself, cause Ultimate is masochistic on your own pre-100.

I can't even think of doing a quest by myself, FOrces aren't the best for solo.

Oh god, I could never play a Force. I tried once, got to level 10 before I gave up after Hildebears got the best of me.

FOrces aren't the best for solo
Uhm, call me crazy but I always prefered FOs for soloing in most cases, at least in Ep 1 and 4. Get a good Mind Mag and ask around if players have a few spare Angel/Mind units (or better if you're lucky) and you're good to rush up to Ult, solo or not. ;)

Uhm, call me crazy but I always prefered FOs for soloing in most cases, at least in Ep 1 and 4. Get a good Mind Mag and ask around if players have a few spare Angel/Mind units (or better if you're lucky) and you're good to rush up to Ult, solo or not. ;)
Not only do I have the lowest atp in the game I also have the lowest hp in the game. I should have said FOnewearl.

Not only do I have the lowest atp in the game I also have the lowest hp in the game. I should have said FOnewearl.
Always felt like FOnewearl got shafted in the game. They were meant to be a hybrid, but lacked in all areas they were supposed to bring together.

A loli getting shafted where have I heard this. . .

lowest atp in the game I also have the lowest hp
True, but they also have the highest MST and TP out of any classes and they get 30% increased dmg for single techs. They're not far behind Fonewms even when it comes to mass-nuking at least until you reach Ult and their innate piercing Megid is very useful in Ep 2. :)

If anything FOnewearls are the best FOrce, It doesn't matter if they don't a boost in Ras or Gis but their tp make up for the damage lost. Also their boost in resta makes them almost as good as FOmarls for support FOrces.

Last edited:
Back