New to Ephinea

If anything FOnewearls are the best FOrce
No such thing as a best FO imo, they all get their use depending on what you need:

Fonewearl: Good overall with techs, single-target boss killer (i.e. Falz), piercing megid for Ep 2 etc...

Fonewm: Best mass-nuker, multi-target boss killer (i.e. De Rol Le), very useful for quick solo farming and unsealing limiters etc...

Fomarl: Best healer by default because of double range support techs, boosted Grants for Girtablublu, Zu etc...

Fomar: *insert usefulness here*, the only FO I don't really care about unless I want some extra challenge.

FOnewearls are just better overall, they get so much tp and mst It's not even funny.

Thank you! I've heard this is the place to be for PSO these days. I've been through the old days of Schthack and even tried Ultima for a while, so I'm hoping this place will be fun, as well.
You will find MOST of us are SCHT Refugees too! Esp get happy when we rescue Ultima defectors as well! =3 Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Plague-san! Welcome Home!

I would have gotten started yesterday, but it being my birthday made that a little hard. Hope to see you all around today, though!

Welp, unfortunately, I may not be able to play the game due to technical problems... Seems I'll be saying goodbye just as soon as I got done saying hello...

Welp, unfortunately, I may not be able to play the game due to technical problems... Seems I'll be saying goodbye just as soon as I got done saying hello...
If you ever get that fixed we'll still be here for you

Back