New to BB- only played Dreamcast Sylverant

merlin123

Guildcard
Hello,
my name ist Mika, im 27y old and i want to try PSO BB.
I built a Dreampi for my Dreamcast to play online and someone from the Server told me, that it is possible to play PSO BB on PC :).
Ive never heared about BB beforeo_O and want to try it now^^
My English is not quite good, i will try my best to communicate with the community.

Is there any Beginner Guide where to buy the Game and how to get online, any online cost?
I hope i can join u too and play PSO v2 and PSO BB for a long time online :)

Hello Mika and welcome to Ephinea! First and foremost visit this link https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/register/ to get yourself an account. You will need this in order to follow the guide below.

Whilst having a read grab the installer from the Game Download button from the top right of the homepage or this link

secondly there is no cost involved at all. Hope to see you around!

Hello Mika and welcome to Ephinea! First and foremost visit this link https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/register/ to get yourself an account. You will need this in order to follow the guide below.

Whilst having a read grab the installer from the Game Download button from the top right of the homepage or this link

secondly there is no cost involved at all. Hope to see you around!
Hello DOOMGUY
yea i did this before and created an Account, then registred me here.
Thank U
I dont have to buy the Game and pay for online gaming? Thats cool^^

Hello,
my name ist Mika, im 27y old and i want to try PSO BB.
I built a Dreampi for my Dreamcast to play online and someone from the Server told me, that it is possible to play PSO BB on PC :).
Ive never heared about BB beforeo_O and want to try it now^^
My English is not quite good, i will try my best to communicate with the community.

Is there any Beginner Guide where to buy the Game and how to get online, any online cost?
I hope i can join u too and play PSO v2 and PSO BB for a long time online :)
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Mika-san carefully with a giggle~!* Always so excited to see Old Guard Dreamcasters fall in love with PSO again! No worries luv! Language aside, we all speak the same language of FAMILY and Adventure here! Plenty of "guides" to get you started and Plenty of players wanting to help you on your journey the moment you arrive among us~! <3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing with you too! Welcome Home! =3

Hey,
i downloaded the Game yesterday an my Surfacebook1 and every time i want to start the Client, the game crashes.
At the moment i want ti install the game, my virus Scanner "plops" in and want to warn me. I install the game and can execute the Client, but its not starting.
I hear some Music at the beginning (very laggy), then start and then it crashes...

Hey,
i downloaded the Game yesterday an my Surfacebook1 and every time i want to start the Client, the game crashes.
At the moment i want ti install the game, my virus Scanner "plops" in and want to warn me. I install the game and can execute the Client, but its not starting.
I hear some Music at the beginning (very laggy), then start and then it crashes...
Read: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/new-to-game-installing-for-first-time-read-this.6417/

im now able to start te game but i cannot create name and password, how do i do this?

Im Online now^^ Thank u for the Help.
Are they any possibility to connect a PS4 Controller to an Surfacebook1?
I have trouble with my Screen, i cannot adjust the size. My "Game-Screen" oder Interface is to big.

Make sure your controller is connected before launching pso and it should work.
If your HUD is to large you can adjust that in the launchers options

Back