New Player Giveaway

Hello there, this is my first post in this board.
I just started playing on ephinea last week. :)
If it is still available, I would really love to get the L&K38 Combat for my first character since my Skyly HUcast (LV89 currently) cannot get it without trading as far as I am aware. Can you send me a PM to arrange a meeting, if it is?
Either way, really cool of you guys to have such a great giveaway for newer players. Big thank you to everyone who contributed!
Sure I can set you up the l&k38 no problem

Hey I was jus wanting to know if these options were still available cause i need a reverser to help out my friends and i casue it's our first times

Hey! What a nice idea! Started frrrresh a few days ago so not sure about any specifics I need... But I have a 59 FOnewearl that is basically gonna be pure tech. Any disks or /mind attachments would be helpful.. also open to suggestions. Thanks!

Most definitely. Do you just need the reverser or would you like some other items as well?
jus the reverser honestly also i posted a thread in general asking what character i should choose for a strictly coop character and if you have a recommendation please do leave a response

Back