New job and other ranty stuff

Tbh; I am glad Arch has posted something because I knew some stuff was going on (not to this extent but they had mentioned a few things before), and another friend of mine was hounded the same here on ephinea and quit a while back. While it's not my place to say whom as they wish to remain anonymous, I hope or wish there was something to be done to stop the culprit(s). I also know of a few girls who have received continual annoyance of mail to cyber and give nudes and threats here of the PM system. Its quite disgusting frankly.

of the PM system

You can report private messages. Pretty sure the admins can see them if you let them.

continual annoyance of mail to cyber and give nudes and threats

Why would anyone EVER think this would work?

Second question: why would you even want it to work? If you want boobs you can find them easy on Google. If you want a girlfriend... harassment is NOT the way to go.

I don't understand people at all. This is how I imagine the average PSO player. The selfie thread must be a lie.

IIj1qIm.png

I don't understand it either. It's just awful.

You can report private messages. Pretty sure the admins can see them if you let them.

Yes, that's what I told them, to report it, but they didn't want to cause trouble. They just vanished from pso instead. I just lent an ear now and then.

So...got an update for this.

My bosses final day was 1/20/17.
I was told I will be laid off on 1/24/17.
Yup, Friday...to Monday. I worked 6 hours (that monday) at my dream job before they told me they are laying me off in April. No reason other than they cant afford me.
I hate my life. I was so happy.

Sorry about all that, I've been laid off before and it sucks.

And sorry you had people harassing you on here to the level you did as well it really is uncalled for.

Yup, Friday...to Monday. I worked 6 hours (that monday) at my dream job before they told me they are laying me off in April. No reason other than they cant afford me.

Since you automated your job well to my memory, if they dont know how you do it make sure you undo all of your work before you leave. =p Leave em confused.

Sorry to hear about your troubles here, man. But congrats on the new work gig and hopefully we'll still see you around. :)

Welp, shows you how much I know. Someone could have told me Arch was female. :p

Sucks that you were harassed on here. I hope things have gotten better and that things are going well with the new job!

Someone could have told me Arch was female. :p

I think most people assumed she was a dude when she would bring up her wife. Just goes to show, you should never assume anything.

Arch it sucks that more job issues have arrived, but just do as dory does and keep swimming. You'll find the right place eventually ;)

lmao that image....

If anyone's wondering where it came from:

Oh ''NO WOMEN ON INTERNETZ'.

I'm also getting laid off from my job with the postal service. The guy broke the law and was fired, yet somehow he is getting his job back which means i'm out. The feeling is quite shitty and with the cyber bullying garbage it's best to forget that petty shit as you know your worth and potential, they do not and never will. Stay safe

Back