New guy in town!

skwipe

Awesome Aswesomeness
Looks like a fun place to hang out! Just looking to have some fun with PSO again, as it has been years.

Used to play on GC, finished pretty much both episodes on Ultimate single player mode. Also got to level 180 something FOnewearl when playing on SCHTHack server back in like 2012 or so. Aaaaand my brother lost my memory card *le sad*

Anyways, got good knowledge of the game, also bringing a few friends along, since weve been talking about the game for a few weeks now, and I got a craving for kicking some asses. Cant wait to see what BB and Ephinea got in store for us!

Looks like a fun place to hang out! Just looking to have some fun with PSO again, as it has been years.

Used to play on GC, finished pretty much both episodes on Ultimate single player mode. Also got to level 180 something FOnewearl when playing on SCHTHack server back in like 2012 or so. Aaaaand my brother lost my memory card *le sad*

Anyways, got good knowledge of the game, also bringing a few friends along, since weve been talking about the game for a few weeks now, and I got a craving for kicking some asses. Cant wait to see what BB and Ephinea got in store for us!
Eeeeeee!!! New Old players returning home! Canucks at that eh? =3 You will also find that MOST if not all of us are Schthack refugees too! So you and your battle buddies will fit right in! <3!

Thanks everyone! Been playing a lot, mainly HC because I like the added buzz of trying not to die! XD

Back