New and Returning Player

Laluden3

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day. I played PSO a long time ago when i was a kid on the gamecube with my siblings. Had this sudden urge to play again and I stumbled upon this server. I’m really excited to start playing again after so long!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day. I played PSO a long time ago when i was a kid on the gamecube with my siblings. Had this sudden urge to play again and I stumbled upon this server. I’m really excited to start playing again after so long!
EEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Lalu-san with a warm giggle~!* AAAaaand yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Many ppl have stated to hasing this 'sudden Urge' to play a 22 year old gem of a game! But, what makes mew wonder is WHAT triggers said, 'urge'? A desire for a simpler gameplay gratification? A NEED to be surrounded by loved ones rather than toxic strangers? A feeling of 'unfinished business' from beyond some gaming graveyard in your childhood? SOMETHING about PSO haunts players 20+ years later into 'wanting' to Return...a longing....a desire.... WHAT IS IT??? <3!

EEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Lalu-san with a warm giggle~!* AAAaaand yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Many ppl have stated to hasing this 'sudden Urge' to play a 22 year old gem of a game! But, what makes mew wonder is WHAT triggers said, 'urge'? A desire for a simpler gameplay gratification? A NEED to be surrounded by loved ones rather than toxic strangers? A feeling of 'unfinished business' from beyond some gaming graveyard in your childhood? SOMETHING about PSO haunts players 20+ years later into 'wanting' to Return...a longing....a desire.... WHAT IS IT??? <3!
And to Mew. It's Trick Track. We really all just want to relive the glory days of wrecking mechs to Trick Track.

Welcome to Ephinea!
The first thing to know is the ephinea discord is the best place to hook up with friends, trade, chat, team up, or just learn about the game. The link is https://discord.gg/pso. Also the ephinea wiki is the encyclopedia of PSO and the best place to find relevant info on everything from classes to items to mags. It is https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Main_Page.

I hope you enjoy it here!
Oooh I’ll probably join the discord but I am little shy

Oooh I’ll probably join the discord but I am little shy
no worries many are shy! you dont have to join in voice chat. you can just read info and type or reply to people privately if you want! there is also endless info and help and tips you can read.

Back